Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Just when I think they couldnt make Aryas character any bigger of a joke. D&D tees off with the "Hold this beer, you aint seen nothin yet".

You’re one of those. Why watch anything at all? Lol

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I didn't mind that part as much.  I mean, one of them goes, and all the wights they made die as well.  Why would the Night's King risk it?

I do think they missed an opportunity in the crypt though.  If the dead Starks were raised, Ned would have been raised.  They should have had a moment between Sansa and her dead dad...or mom.

They had a WW fighting at hardhome, and it didnt show any wights exploding when he died.

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Felt bad for them and the unsullied. Kinda felt they were left to die. Grey Worm kinda seemed betrayed or maybe I was just feeling that for him

Also, I blame John more than anybody. He did NOT have them prepared for what was about to happen.

Edited by candyman93

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I didn't mind that part as much.  I mean, one of them goes, and all the wights they made die as well.  Why would the Night's King risk it?

Yeah man then he’d have to raise his arms all over again 

Just now, flyers0909 said:

Biggest disappointment of the episode was no Sean Bean appearance. 

I mean, to be fair would he even have been recognizable.  It was Ned's bones that were supposed to be returned to Winterfell.  His head was separated from that, eaten at by crows, and IIRC had been tarred at one point or another, too.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

They defended the retreat for others. They could have fallen back but didnt. I wouldnt call that left to die.

I didn't know how to word it, just seemed like they were low on the totem pole. Like they were there to protect the important people.

Just now, malak1 said:

You’re one of those. Why watch anything at all? Lol

One of what? A 90lb girl kungfuing 100 zombies on a catwalk, to escape, brawl all night and the superhero jump and kill the main villain?

You do know ASOIAF is a POLITICAL DRAMA right? Not a Superhero movie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I do think they missed an opportunity in the crypt though.  If the dead Starks were raised, Ned would have been raised.  They should have had a moment between Sansa and her dead dad

They would’ve had to crawl through their tombs to get to his head. Since he’s like, just a head now and heads can’t exactly run around a room on their own and whatnot