Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

17 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Just started season 6 on my rewatch and something is really bothering me... I've always noticed it but for some reason it never started bothering me until now...

Why the hell does Tyrions hair color change? I could understand some grey like Jaime has as he gets older but he literally went from being a blond to having very dark hair...wtf? 

Idk why it's bothering me so much... But it is.

My hair went from Tyrion type blonde to more brownish than blonde over several years. Combination of getting older and the sun. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Just finished listening to the series on audible. The narrator does a good job. Respectable option for those who spend a ton of time in the car or airplane. 

He also plays the King's Landing pyromancer on the show, probably won't be around to narrate the next book if/when it ever comes out though. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

He also plays the King's Landing pyromancer on the show, probably won't be around to narrate the next book if/when it ever comes out though. 

Roy Dotrice is dead, unfortunately. 

It just wont be the same without him

• Like 1

I just saw an interesting theory that Dany is going to voluntarily switch sides and become the Night Queen, running parralel to the 13th Lord Commander falling in love with a White Walker woman.

It reflects back to Dany's vision in season 2. Her throne was covered in ice/snow, right before she touched it, she was taken beyond the wall to Drogo and her son (this came to be in season 7 when the throne was within her grasp, but she left to go save Jon beyond the wall), she then leaves Drogo and her son when she hears her dragons cry (this will be Dany abandoning Jon and potentially her baby [could be a miscarriage or after confirmation she can't have biological children] after her dragons are killed and all 3 become ice dragons).

She chooses to stay with her dragons even though it means switching sides.

52 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I just saw an interesting theory that Dany is going to voluntarily switch sides and become the Night Queen, running parralel to the 13th Lord Commander falling in love with a White Walker woman.

It reflects back to Dany's vision in season 2. Her throne was covered in ice/snow, right before she touched it, she was taken beyond the wall to Drogo and her son (this came to be in season 7 when the throne was within her grasp, but she left to go save Jon beyond the wall), she then leaves Drogo and her son when she hears her dragons cry (this will be Dany abandoning Jon and potentially her baby [could be a miscarriage or after confirmation she can't have biological children] after her dragons are killed and all 3 become ice dragons).

She chooses to stay with her dragons even though it means switching sides.

I always took the throne covered in snowing as meaning it wasnt for her. The throne was to be Jon's.

52 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Was it ice/snow or was it Ash? As the thrown room was torn down in that vision

I'm only running through Seasons 6 and 7 before this airs, and watched a summary on Season 5. Just finished S6 last night, getting ready for the absolute blur that S7 was. I hope they do a better job this season of showing time passing... I remember in S7 calculating that a month must have gone by because of travel distances, but it was so hard to keep a timeline intact through the season.