NFL Kickoff GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Matt Ryan continues to show why Kyle Shanahan should've won NFL MVP in 2016.

He's a good QB but my god is he overrated. People see him as a borderline elite QB and he just flat out isn't. This is his 11th season and despite having great surrounding talent for basically his entire career, he's had one elite year. His chance to get a ring came and went in 2016 considering how stacked the NFC is right now.

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Matt Ryan continues to show why Kyle Shanahan should've won NFL MVP in 2016.

Maybe the Falcons shouldve made Shanny the HC and let go Quinn. Nothing against Quinn but can you imagine if Shanny was the HC and then promoted LaFleur to OC, how great Ryan could still be? Like thats why I believe what Goff did last year with McVay is sustainable. The comp for Goff coming out was Ryan. We see how Goff was with McVay. We saw what Ryan was with Shanny. We know what Ryan was and is without Shanny. I am happy we will never have to see what Goff is without McVay minus that one season with Fisher which I dont want to even think of it anymore lol. McVay isnt going anywhere and Goff will continue to play at a high level just like he was last season. I can only imagine though how Ryan would be if Shanny was still in Atlanta right now. Sadly though he isnt and Ryan is back to being Ryan pre-Shanny. 

2 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

The difference in that Falcons offense between and outside the 10 yard lines is mind boggling. I don't think I've ever seen such a bad red zone offense before. Especially on that last drive ..

They had like 20 plays in the redzone and came away with nothing.

Archived