Week 2 GDT - Minnesota (1-0) @ Green Bay (1-0)

Leader

2 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Just saw on one of the sports betting sites that Rodgers line to start is +280. To what extent does that worry everybody?

Say this almost every time someone brings up betting. The odds have way more to do with how they think people will bet than how they think things will actually happen.

3 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Just saw on one of the sports betting sites that Rodgers line to start is +280. To what extent does that worry everybody?

Normally, something like that might concern me, but I believe this is truly a case where no one outside of 1265 Lombardi Ave. knows what is going on. I think they have successfully kept this one air-tight. 

10 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

The odds have way more to do with how they think people will bet than how they think things will actually happen.

At one point - the Packers were the odds on favorite to land Khalil Mack.
That was mostly due to the 100 page thread in this forum.

36 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

It worries me zero because 'one of the sports betting sites' doesn't mean anything to me :)

Hopefully no one is worried by this vague info :)

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It worries me zero because 'one of the sports betting sites' doesn't mean anything to me :)

Hopefully no one is worried by this vague info :)

If I named a specific site, would that get you thinking a little more? What if it does worry somebody, would you start bullying them? Should I start referring to you as Richie Incognito_man?

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

doesn't king have ELITE CoD numbers?

Or am I misremembering?

Not sure. I know he's a good athlete overall, but I feel we haven't seen the same play-speed on the field yet. Still not my top choice to man-up on guys like Thielan or Diggs. I'd let Alexander stay on Thielan's hip all game and use a combo of Williams/Jackson/King on Diggs depending on where he lines up on the field.  

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not sure. I know he's a good athlete overall, but I feel we haven't seen the same play-speed on the field yet. Still not my top choice to man-up on guys like Thielan or Diggs. I'd let Alexander stay on Thielan's hip all game and use a combo of Williams/Jackson/King on Diggs depending on where he lines up on the field.  

King is superior athletically in every field. You're over thinking.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Personally I think both Thielan and Diggs are too twitchy for King. I'd rather see him on a guy like Treadwell and have Williams, Jackson, Alexander covering T and D.  

King has to cover one of the two. No question about it. 

And Idt King has trouble with twitcher guys, just because he has the length to matchup vs the bigger guys doesn’t mean he doesn’t have the footwork to the twitcher guys

21 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

If I named a specific site, would that get you thinking a little more? What if it does worry somebody, would you start bullying them? Should I start referring to you as Richie Incognito_man?

I agree with @wgbeethree anyway so it really wouldn't make me worry either way.

However if it were on a reputable book, I'd pay maybe a little more attention to it. 

And I'd probably just restate wg's line to anyone who was worried. Is having that opinion considered bullying?

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

I agree with @wgbeethree anyway so it really wouldn't make me worry either way.

However if it were on a reputable book, I'd pay maybe a little more attention to it. 

And I'd probably just restate wg's line to anyone who was worried. Is having that opinion considered bullying?

Sorry, I should have put a couple :) to display my humor. No need to be all up in arms when the "bullying" term is thrown around. Probably shouldn't be something to joke about on my end. 

Regardless, I see there is a dedicated thread to Rodgers' knee so I apologize for bringing that nonsense to this thread.

30 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Never mind- you may be right.

Archived