Week 2 GDT - Minnesota (1-0) @ Green Bay (1-0)

Leader

2 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

What is your biggest concern?  Our ability to score or our ability to stop Minnesota from scoring.  Kirk Cousins had a decent day against San Fran but those numbers weren't that good.  I can see the defense getting a ton of pressure on him and forcing bad decisions.  If Rodgers has any time at all I expect the Pack to win.  If he is pressured as much as Garappolo was we are in trouble.

Dalvin Cook played very well against the 9ers. I'm more concerned with Cook though it's not like Minnesota blew the 9ers away. I think our DL is better than the 9ers'. I'm not all too concerned with our DB's though I doubt Pettine will be dumb enough to line up Tramon on Diggs or let that happen. I think Alexander and/or Kevin King will have those duties though it wouldn't surprise me if we did line up a Safety to help out in coverage. I was actually at the game Sunday in the South end zone and noticed we had HaHa play up about 15 yards off the LOS leaving Brice or Jones back about 25 yards as a last resort. I suspect we'll see more of that Sunday.

40 minutes ago, Kepler said:

The drag Queens are by far my least favorite team, in my least favorite state, surrounded by my least favorite people. I hate them more than my ex in-laws. Hoping the whole team gets an ACL, even Zimmer.

How do you really feel?

I was told that's it not cool to wish injuries on players

4 minutes ago, Golfman said:

And you would be correct! Hope Rodgers plays because I like our chances, a lot, if he does. Not so much if he doesn't. 

I hope he plays to. I want to see how Zimmer's defense matches up against him now. And I don't want to hear anymore that we only won the division because Rodgers was hurt

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

The drag Queens are by far my least favorite team, in my least favorite state, surrounded by my least favorite people. I hate them more than my ex in-laws. Hoping the whole team gets an ACL, even Zimmer.

I abhor the vikes but still don’t root for injuries to them. Getting harder though when almost every Viking fan I know was rooting for Rodgers to be seriously hurt agian after celebrating the collarbone injury last year. 

4 hours ago, Kepler said:

Yeesh. Having in the past lived in MN for over a decade due to job-related reasons, I concur with your feelings, that is, up to the point of wishing injuries, even as hyperbole. But that's your 1st Amendment right to say. Maybe it's just me, but ideally I'd want our best (100% healthy) team to beat any opposing team at their best. But that's not the case for this game. Hence why I'm guessing Vikings over Packers 20-13. However, if Rodgers gets and stays healthy, I do think the Packers get at least a wildcard and end up winning a close one against them in the playoffs (a win which would be even sweeter).

Archived