Week 2 GDT - Minnesota (1-0) @ Green Bay (1-0)

Leader

Just now, Packerraymond said:

They asked Aaron what advice he had given to Kizer about Sunday and he said he hadn't even thought about that at all.

He's playing guys. I'm not close to worried.

Quite frankly, the Adams deal probably worries me even more at this point. At least Adams says he "feels good" about playing, although if I had a nickel every time a Packers player said that and didn't play, I'd have a lot of nickels. 

14 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Quite frankly, the Adams deal probably worries me even more at this point. At least Adams says he "feels good" about playing, although if I had a nickel every time a Packers player said that and didn't play, I'd have a lot of nickels. 

They put Davis on IR and added a DB. Either they really are comfortable with MVS or EQ starting a game opposite Allison or they aren't worried about Adams and just giving him rest.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

They put Davis on IR and added a DB. Either they really are comfortable with MVS or EQ starting a game opposite Allison or they aren't worried about Adams and just giving him rest.

A DB whose best position might be wide receiver :tinfoilhat:

If Kendricks gets 19 snaps while Lewis gets 7 this week ......... I am gonna break the forum profanity rule. If you're MM how do you not unleash Lewis on Mack ? The Bears get Mack and we had already signed the perfect response, only to not use it. The more I think about it, the more is pisses me off

i honestly hope the packers protect rodgers this weekend. the vikings defensive line has three players, in their primes, who have made a pro bowl team. the fourth is danielle hunter who is poised for a breakout season and started well by having the most QB pressures in week one (8). the 49ers had some O-Line injuries at RG but the vikings still handled their talent - joe staley was PFF's highest-graded tackle last season and he got a worse grade vs. the vikings week 1 than he did all last season.

Jimmy G was also pressured on 50% of his dropbacks, the most of any QB in week 1. bottom line, for aaron's health i hope he's protected decently well this sunday.

35 minutes ago, cannondale said:

If Kendricks gets 19 snaps while Lewis gets 7 this week ......... I am gonna break the forum profanity rule. If you're MM how do you not unleash Lewis on Mack ? The Bears get Mack and we had already signed the perfect response, only to not use it. The more I think about it, the more is pisses me off

I’m still a little confused by that, too.  My amateur analysis tells me Kendricks did pretty well, but I don’t understand why Lewis didn’t get more of those snaps.

Archived