Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

9 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Imagine watching 1-31 over the course of 2 seasons. Don't get me wrong I'm still a fan (loved seeing the win!) but I know the Browns. They will build you up. They will do just enough to get you back into the drive, game, season, etc then like a horrible girlfriend they will break your heart. So yeah, they will win games this season. They might even be a dark horse 6th seed contender. However when it matters the most, you'll find them metaphorically "sleeping with the neighbor." 

But Dilly Dilly Free Budlight!

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

I wondered what happened to you, as I sometimes post in the Browns forum. Now I see that you turned Benedict Arnold and joined the Eagles of all teams! Wow. I thought Browns fans revel in pain because it will make winning that more sweeter. Guess I was wrong.  

Edited by Tony7188

I wondered what happened to mastercheddar, thought he just stopped posting. Have just learnt that he changed teams because we drafted Baker the most efficient college QB in history.????

we finally get a legit QB and that’s when he changes teams???

to be honest I’m just laughing at the concept of changing teams. Your team is your team through good times and bad times 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I wondered what happened to mastercheddar, thought he just stopped posting. Have just learnt that he changed teams because we drafted Baker the most efficient college QB in history.????

to be honest I’m just laughing at the concept of changing teams. Your team is your team through good times and bad times 

14 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

I wondered what happened to you, as I sometimes post in the Browns forum. Now I see that you turned Benedict Arnold and joined the Eagles of all teams! Wow. I thought Browns fans revel in pain because it will make winning that more sweeter. Guess I was wrong.  

giphy.gif

Whats with the Browns’ fans here all of a sudden?

And when did Baker bust Mayfield become legit? When he beat the Jets? 

14 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

What's wrong with converting his faith to worship the ginger jesus? 

10 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Dude hasn't even thrown a TD yet. Calm your jimmies.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

They are all bandwagon fans. There was literally 0 post in this forum  8 months ago. 

C’mon Matts some of these bros are legit. ?   @Phire, @Danger, @EaglesPeteC, @TheRealMcCoy, @Kiltman, @Nabbs4u, @Hockey5djh, @ninjapirate Just off the top of my head.

They’re all ball bags at times, but they’ve been around. ;) 

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

C’mon Matts some of these bros are legit. ?   @Phire, @Danger, @EaglesPeteC, @TheRealMcCoy, @Kiltman, @Nabbs4u, @Hockey5djh, @ninjapirate Just off the top of my head.

They’re all ball bags at times, but they’ve been around. ;) 

Every single one of them was adopted. And even their adopted mothers hated them. They were given up by multiple mothers. 

• Like 1