NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Juju is above that mess. Do you mean AB?

Pretty sure he meant AB and typed it wrong. AB going after Carr is fine, he might be gone after this season. Going after Gruden he’s gonna get the biggest check of a lifetime. You don’t talk back to Jon Gruden. Might be the humbling he needs. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I don't understand how that DM from JuJu is supposed to make Brown's case? seemed pretty respectful from juju tbh

AB is trying to humiliate him. On the offensive at all times.

Edited by Hunter2_1

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I posted this in the Steeler and Raider forums already but I think Brown might have some serious CTE going on. 

He thinks JuJu is attacking him somehow and has gone into self defense mode mentally. It’s really strange and doesn’t make any sense. 

Also his recent interviews he mumbles a lot, skips words, and overall sounds like a child. His old interviews he sounds like a normal adult man. 

Had a couple Steeler fans tell me his diva attitude and speech change started after the Burfict hit. 

Obviously just a theory and Brown could just be an a**hole but the timing and behavior make this absolutely possible. 

Not really. His old interviews with Skip in first and 10 sounds he mumbled a lot. Like when they asked him who was faster he or Mike Wallace he kept saying he real fast. 

But mumbled it like you couldn’t even hear it. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Pretty sure he meant AB and typed it wrong. AB going after Carr is fine, he might be gone after this season. Going after Gruden he’s gonna get the biggest check of a lifetime. You don’t talk back to Jon Gruden. Might be the humbling he needs. 

Brown won't listen to Gruden. Keyshawn didn't, and Keyshawn is not nearly as nutty.

Edited by PapaShogun

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

AB making a solid case for being the villain of the league.  And we've got multiple players that like to beat up women.

This isn't even like being a tongue and cheek "villain" like people have painted KD in the NBA. Brown is just being a real life butthole.

It’s obvious the team mvp thing hurt him. He’s probably having a meltdown right now over the backlash regarding Juju.

The best thing for him to do personally is to apologize publicly to Juju and admit he was wrong. The Pittsburgh bridge is burnt, but his PR image can slightly recover.

25 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s obvious the team mvp thing hurt him. He’s probably having a meltdown right now over the backlash regarding Juju.

As if AB doesn't have a big enough chip on his shoulder now, if this won't drive him to prove people wrong then nothing will.

57 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The best thing for him to do personally is to apologize publicly to Juju and admit he was wrong. The Pittsburgh bridge is burnt, but his PR image can slightly recover.

If Big Ben's PR image can come back from multiple rape accusations, then I guess AB's can too.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

If Big Ben's PR image can come back from multiple rape accusations, then I guess AB's can too.

Yeah Ben was getting just as much hate as AB now, perhaps even more. Time heals everything. Although I'm not sure AB can stay out of the news is the thing.