NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

39 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I’ve tried to stay out of this and gave AB the benefit of the doubt that he was just expressing his frustration with the Steelers organization as a whole.

But this just proves he’s a petty loser.

As some people noted on Twitter, “You may think JuJu is a good guy but it turns out he sent me a nice message asking for advice when he was in college!” and “"It's easy to pick #TeamJuJu after I attacked him out of the blue for no reason, but what if I told you I used to be his actual hero?! What would you think then!?"

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’ve tried to stay out of this and gave AB the benefit of the doubt that he was just expressing his frustration with the Steelers organization as a whole.

But this just proves he’s a petty loser.

Yea, this is where I’m at.  I’m still a fan of his but objectively speaking, he comes across like a clown.  JuJu is a great dude.

This feels so sudden though, like AB always had an ego but it never felt detrimental like it is now.  I get the feeling he’s just surrounded himself with bad influences over the last couple of years.

Either that or the Steelers did an amazing job managing him for as long as they could.

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

AB making a solid case for being the villain of the league.  And we've got multiple players that like to beat up women.

That's exactly what he is now tbh. Before on social media people were loving him, but if you visit any of his platforms now 99% of comments are ripping him. People want to see him fail.

I posted this in the Steeler and Raider forums already but I think Brown might have some serious CTE going on. 

He thinks JuJu is attacking him somehow and has gone into self defense mode mentally. It’s really strange and doesn’t make any sense. 

Also his recent interviews he mumbles a lot, skips words, and overall sounds like a child. His old interviews he sounds like a normal adult man. 

Had a couple Steeler fans tell me his diva attitude and speech change started after the Burfict hit. 

Obviously just a theory and Brown could just be an a**hole but the timing and behavior make this absolutely possible. 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

I don't understand how that DM from JuJu is supposed to make Brown's case? seemed pretty respectful from juju tbh

In his messed up mind I bet he thinks he made JuJu who he is today and is jealous he is getting such praise and fears Pitt not missing a beat without him.

• Like 1