Let the Mayfield Mayhem Begin

Dawgpoun8017

9 minutes ago, mistakey said:

arizona winning would be big but doesnt look like thats gonna happen

Naw, SD is definitely getting the first WC. At this point we are aiming for the #6 seed. Cheering against BAL/CIN/MIA/IND/TENN/DEN the rest of the year.

51 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I WAS SO WRONG

I still believe in Rosen though.

Rosen will be fine as long as Arizona builds around him properly. I thought he was probably the safest QB prospect of the draft. Same with Darnold and the Jets, although he may be a QB that will be a bit more up and down.

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Rosen will be fine as long as Arizona builds around him properly. I thought he was probably the safest QB prospect of the draft. Same with Darnold and the Jets, although he may be a QB that will be a bit more up and down.

I never got this.  I also never got why a dude who loved throwin picks in college and got worse was considered safe other than the fact he’s big.  

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

I never got this.  I also never got why a dude who loved throwin picks in college and got worse was considered safe other than the fact he’s big.  

I was a big fan of Darnold heading into the draft, but I never really thought of him as a safe choice. If the Browns were going to go safe, then it would have been Rosen, IMO.

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Looks like time to re-re-re-rehash the qbs of the draft again. 

Baker Baker Baker Baker

Can we please live with the egregious choice?

Happy to be wrong on him. Wanted Darnold and Baker is 100% the real deal and a game-changing personality. Still do like Darnold though. 

If he keeps his head on straight he could be a legend in Cleveland. 

8 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Happy to be wrong on him. Wanted Darnold and Baker is 100% the real deal and a game-changing personality. Still do like Darnold though. 

If he keeps his head on straight he could be a legend in Cleveland. 

Been saying it for awhile now he’s got a legit chance to pass Kosar as a Cleveland legend for real. We’ve got to get it right as far as a coach, we can go far with him. 

Im also convinced you’re not wrong as far as Darnold 😉

Yeah Baker may not turn out to be the best of his class but it seems obvious that he is going to be (already is imo) really good so who cares. It can still be interesting to talk about and to compare them against each other but it is going to be nice not having the Weeden or Quinn or Manziel in the debate.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah Baker may not turn out to be the best of his class but it seems obvious that he is going to be (already is imo) really good so who cares. It can still be interesting to talk about and to compare them against each other but it is going to be nice not having the Weeden or Quinn or Manziel in the debate.

He’s already one of the better QBs in the league and is a rookie. Aside from a weird half season from DA and flashes of Holcolmb/Couch, we’ve never really had average QB play from the ‘new Browns.’  We very clearly have our franchise QB. That’s all you need to be in the year in year out playoff hunt in the NFL. Exciting times. 

39 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Agreed, I have seen enough from Baker to know Im good with him being 'our' QB. Regardless of how good/bad the other 4 guys in the 1st round turn out.

Archived