Let the Mayfield Mayhem Begin

Dawgpoun8017

Someone has to help me locate Nate Burleson's take on Baker's comments from yesterday's GMFB. I can't truly do it justice, but here's how I basically remember it:

He talked about how there's another aspect to being a star like Baker, and that's embracing the city. He's using Hue as a means to embrace the Cle-Cin AFC North Rivalry. He spoke for the players in that locker room and he is changing the mentality in the organization.

DAMMIT I gotta find this video...

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Pretty sure, with Kitchen as the OC, the browns are 10/10 with redzone opportunities with all 10 being TDs

I’d be curious to see where we are past the 50 yard line. Seems like we always score once we pass midfield. With the exception of that stupid end around last game. 

The only people who matter when it comes to liking baker or not is the organization his teammates and the fans of this team, who gives a flying F what overrated ESPN puppets have to say. Preach Baker I’m gonna ride with you, he didn’t say anything that wasn’t wrong hue is fake how many times have we all watched him throw others under the bus to make himself look less responsible. Did a disservice to this team by not allowing baker to compete to be the starter at the very least, from what we see now there is no way tyrod should have ever started over Baker.

14 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

The only people who matter when it comes to liking baker or not is the organization his teammates and the fans of this team, who gives a flying F what overrated ESPN puppets have to say. Preach Baker I’m gonna ride with you, he didn’t say anything that wasn’t wrong hue is fake how many times have we all watched him throw others under the bus to make himself look less responsible. Did a disservice to this team by not allowing baker to compete to be the starter at the very least, from what we see now there is no way tyrod should have ever started over Baker.

The outside hate will only fuel him, which is perfectly fine to me

14 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Yeah it’s incredible to think they had these two side by side in practice and they all thought Tyrod was obviously the starter.

Youd have thought by the first week of obvious it’d be pretty obvious whomthe better option was.

Tells me everything I need to know about Hue’s ability to coach and identify QB’s.  He’s literally been wrong like every time.

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah it’s incredible to think they had these two side by side in practice and they all thought Tyrod was obviously the starter.

It honestly is, but then I got thinking about it. Who was evaluating these guys? The "QB Whisperer". Yes, the same guy who said/thought:

*Traded 2 1sts for Carson Palmer

*Thought Wentz had too long of a release

*Said "Trust me" on Cody Kessler

*Felt the ground move when RGIII came in for a workout

*Texted DeShaun Watson to "be ready" at #12, when he was #1 on our draft board and pushing the FO to draft Hooker instead

It all makes sense

Youd have thought by the first week of obvious it’d be pretty obvious whom the better option was.

I've literally never known the context of when to use "whom" vs "who". Can you enlighten me?

Tells me everything I need to know about Hue’s ability to coach and identify QB’s.  He’s literally been wrong like every time.

I thought @mistakey put it really well. Compare 3-36-1 with Hue to 2-1 without him and it's a pretty strong indictment by itself, let alone the above, let alone the blame shifting, leaks, and what his own players all thought of him this past Sunday. 

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It honestly is, but then I got thinking about it. Who was evaluating these guys? The "QB Whisperer". Yes, the same guy who said/thought:

*Traded 2 1sts for Carson Palmer

*Thought Wentz had too long of a release

*Said "Trust me" on Cody Kessler

*Felt the ground move when RGIII came in for a workout

*Texted DeShaun Watson to "be ready" at #12, when he was #1 on our draft board and pushing the FO to draft Hooker instead

It all makes sense

It’s crazy, especially to hear him tell it after the fact like he had everyone pegged correctly.

I've literally never known the context of when to use "whom" vs "who". Can you enlighten me?

Honestly? No. I meant to type who and only realized I haven’t when you quoted me.

I thought @mistakey put it really well. Compare 3-36-1 with Hue to 2-1 without him and it's a pretty strong indictment by itself, let alone the above, let alone the blame shifting, leaks, and what his own players all thought of him this past Sunday. 

Yeah the reactions from the players has been surprising.  Joe Thomas and Andrew Hawkins kept talking about how great he was and I assumed the team really liked him.  

Apparently not everyone.

Archived