Let the Mayfield Mayhem Begin

Dawgpoun8017

5 hours ago, mistakey said:

recently in america a black security guard was shot and murdered by police after killing a bad guy with a gun and saving lives.  still appropriate.

Original post to political. I agree with what others have said. And generally agree with you.

2 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Same. Once in a while I'll watch some Golic & Wingo (until they roll out an idiot like SAS or StuGotz) or NFL Live, but ESPN has gone severely downhill once they decided it should all be about loud talking heads, hot takes, and sizzle instead of highlights and analysis. I don't really care if someone brings up non-sports stuff like politics, or current events, or a feel-good kid beating cancer story once in a while, it's just that I don't want to hear most of the people they have on ESPN now open their yapping pieholes about Anything.

i think Summary shows like NFL Live and breakdown shows are interesting i just am never home when they are on and i like watching jeopardy more lol

30 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i think Summary shows like NFL Live and breakdown shows are interesting i just am never home when they are on and i like watching jeopardy more lol

You skip right over those boomer shows and go right to the favs of the silent generation huh? 😂 

jeopardy is cool tho, can’t lie.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You skip right over those boomer shows and go right to the favs of the silent generation huh? 😂 

jeopardy is cool tho, can’t lie.

hey man, a lot of hipsterdom is just throwbacks to the silent generation

4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Sorry when you a to back to back 140.00 rating in games continue on being a big kid.

To me he acts like he is having a lot of fun and there is nothing wrong with enjoying your job

buy the way how are you feeling

I was just taking a shot at the analysts for how stupid they sound. If you ask around, I'm somewhat of Baker and said perceived immaturity.

As far as me, I'm supposed to answer in a clipped, "Yeah, doing much better. Just had to have a little time. Thanks for asking!" but no, haven't really recovered much if I'm being honest. I could use some more community, which I don't have much of around me at the moment where I live, and family are generally a negative influence rather than a comforting one.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I have literally no idea what Dan LeBatards goal is on his show. It’s ok though because I’m positive neither does he.

Sometimes he gets a bit political for me, but overall he's one of my favorites--much better in the radio than his show IMO--as there are actually segments on there occasionally that get me to crack up.

7 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Same. Once in a while I'll watch some Golic & Wingo (until they roll out an idiot like SAS or StuGotz) or NFL Live, but ESPN has gone severely downhill once they decided it should all be about loud talking heads, hot takes, and sizzle instead of highlights and analysis. I don't really care if someone brings up non-sports stuff like politics, or current events, or a feel-good kid beating cancer story once in a while, it's just that I don't want to hear most of the people they have on ESPN now open their yapping pieholes about Anything.

Wingo? Really? That dude always annoyed me for some reason.

Wingo is basically a much less funny and intelligent version of his predecessor. Then you have Junior who is there solely because of his name. It’s not the show it used to be. The real issue is it’s ESPN. All those dudes have to have the same slant or they won’t work there. It’s censorship at its best.

I just stick to the podcasts and watch ESPN only if there’s a live event I really want to see. Bringing this around to Baker, the Kellerman/SAS soundbites say enough. 

Archived