Let the Mayfield Mayhem Begin

Dawgpoun8017

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I don't see Watson on that Red Zone QB Rating list...

...But that's neither here nor there.

*Ba-dum, Tssssss*

He's still 9th and his stats are pretty impressive:

29 57 42.65 215 16 0 16 35 42.11 79 11 0

16 TD, 0 INT, 2 Rushing TD.

That's pretty impressive

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s one of Screamin’ A’s sauces.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

He leaked info to them. It’s why Screamin A loves Carmelo, Melos crew leaks all kinds of stories.

Not even just SAS, a lot of media ppl have sided a lot with Hue. I like it, because it just adds Fuel to Baker's competitive fire. I just find it so annoying!

Any debate that Hue lost his job on anything other than merit appears to be certifiable. No coach has ever succeeded as long as he did with the record he had and no coach likely ever will again.

That said, his record wasn't even the reason I didn't like him, it was his other actions. I wanted Romeo gone for obvious reasons but he remained likable. Same with Palmer. I'll like good guys who are bad coaches once they leave. Shady people I won't particularly like or even want to hear from. Wish the Hue story would go away.

The ESPN panel live in a different world. Gotta be as crazy as you can over anything that won't get you fired and share an opinion on anything that could. I get that they are worried about their own financial growth but you can't grow with that attitude so they should keep it to sports until they can have adult discussions. Stay out of politics, religion, race etc... you aren't qualified and I don't care who you are or what your views are.

Archived