Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

30 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Gordon. See this is when you who doesn’t and who does watch football. It’s getting worse and worse now. 

@game3525 tell him. 

I watch games... not once but twice.

Aint nothing any man alive can tell me that Gordon aint top 2.  That man got 6.4 yds per touch behind what is widely considered one of the worst run blocking olines.  Fam ya know how nasty 6.4 yds per touch is. None of the other backs i mentioned even broke 6.0. Gordon is like 7th in yds from scrimmage missing what 4 games? Anytime he is out, we see the highest graded RB2 in the league struggle. 

Gordon is a nasty blocker and great receiver. Anyone who has Gordon out their top 5, i cant even talk to you i might even need to see some id to confirm it aint a bot.  Only reason anyone would downgrade Gordon is based on maybe his previous YPC. This is 2018 tho, man is elite af. 

4 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

I watch games... not once but twice.

Aint nothing any man alive can tell me that Gordon aint top 2.  That man got 6.4 yds per touch behind what is widely considered one of the worst run blocking olines.  Fam ya know how nasty 6.4 yds per touch is. None of the other backs i mentioned even broke 6.0. Gordon is like 7th in yds from scrimmage missing what 4 games? Anytime he is out, we see the highest graded RB2 in the league struggle. 

Gordon is a nasty blocker and great receiver. Anyone who has Gordon out their top 5, i cant even talk to you i might even need to see some id to confirm it aint a bot.  Only reason anyone would downgrade Gordon is based on maybe his previous YPC. This is 2018 tho, man is elite af. 

Where is Austin Ekeler, then? Higher yards per touch behind the same line.

No one should think that LAC is one of the worst run blocking OLs. That's absolutely not true this year. In past years? Maybe. Not this year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Where is Austin Ekeler, then? Higher yards per touch behind the same line.

No one should think that LAC is one of the worst run blocking OLs. That's absolutely not true this year. In past years? Maybe. Not this year.

Yes, but Austin is good to. Mainly as a change of pace. Its not like them 2 cats is getting wide lanes and being untouched. Look at their broken tackle rate for an RB with 100 touches at least. Austin is 1 and Gordon is 4. 

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/2017/rotopass-broken-tackles

Then you got yards after contact. Gordon is becoming a regular fixture in GMFB's angry runs. That man is running through contact. 

6 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Yes, but Austin is good to. Mainly as a change of pace. Its not like them 2 cats is getting wide lanes and being untouched. Look at their broken tackle rate for an RB with 100 touches at least. Austin is 1 and Gordon is 4. 

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/2017/rotopass-broken-tackles

Then you got yards after contact. Gordon is becoming a regular fixture in GMFB's angry runs. That man is running through contact. 

If you like FO's stats, they also have LAC ranked 4th in the league for run blocking, based on line adjusted yards, meaning the yards that they view the OL as primarily responsible for.

• Like 1