Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

On 1.1.2019 at 12:05 AM, Raves said:

Is Kamara the best RB?  No.  Best weapon?  I would say so though but there are others in the discussion.

The best weapon is Tyreek Hill. Throw it deep and see it what happens.

so can we lock this up? The answer is very  clearly no, he wasnt even a top 3 back in the NFC this year. the only argument we've seen for him in the last two months is almost entirely opinion. Still extremely talented but this was a pretty disappointing sophomore year from him considering what (some) expected. 

50 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so can we lock this up? The answer is very  clearly no, he wasnt even a top 3 back in the NFC this year. the only argument we've seen for him in the last two months is almost entirely opinion. Still extremely talented but this was a pretty disappointing sophomore year from him considering what (some) expected. 

Lol

6 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Lol

wait... are you denying that some thought this would be the year he established himself as the top back in the league and in actuality hes towards the outer ends of top 5? i mean, it seems the majority have zeke, gurley and barkley as the top 3 in some order, that prob leaves kamara and cmc in the last two spots... all extremely talented but still disappointing if you were expecting him to be the best.

5 minutes ago, w4rrior723 said:

W6yCqJv.jpg

Saquon deserves First Team All-Pro honors.

I wouldn't argue this, either. I've been on the record that the top three are fairly interchangeable (between Zeke, Gurley and Saquan). It comes down to personal preference.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

wait... are you denying that some thought this would be the year he established himself as the top back in the league and in actuality hes towards the outer ends of top 5? i mean, it seems the majority have zeke, gurley and barkley as the top 3 in some order, that prob leaves kamara and cmc in the last two spots... all extremely talented but still disappointing if you were expecting him to be the best.

He put up 1600 yards and 18 TDs in a RBBC. How could that ever be considered a disappointment? Some of the Saints fans in here are on one end of the spectrum and you're way on the other. You're both equally as foolish.