Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Not even tier 1? I hate the Saints as much as anyone, but Kamara has my vote as THE best back in the league. 

I'd take Barkley over him for sure, probably Elliot and I would have taken Gurley if not for his potential knee stuff. Others are close too.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly a tier above him:

Barkley
Elliot
Gurley (for however long he is able to continue playing with his condition)

In the tier with him:

McCaffery
LeVeon
Mixon
Connor
Gordon
Chubb

Heck even David Johnson could make a case if he were on a team that wasn't inept.

Edited by Danger

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Clearly a tier above him:

Barkley
Elliot
Gurley (for however long he is able to continue playing with his condition)

In the tier with him:

McCaffery
LeVeon
Mixon
Connor
Gordon
Chubb

Heck even David Johnson could make a case if he were on a team that wasn't inept.

Stop 

• Like 1

Just now, Nastradamus said:

Stop 

Oh I'm sorry. Did I offend your personal fandom? Get over it. Kamara's YPC dropped substantially last season. Now he doesn't have Mark Ingram to even take the tough downs for him.

Just now, Danger said:

Oh I'm sorry. Did I offend your personal fandom? Get over it. Kamara's YPC dropped substantially last season. Now he doesn't have Mark Ingram to even take the tough downs for him.

Dude you said Gurley... and Connor. What the actual ****. 

Simple fact is, Kamara is NOT the #1 back in the NFL. You can't make an honest case against him being better than those top 3. 

You can make a case for him being better than everyone else I have after that. I didn't say that anyone in tier 2 was better or worse definitively.