Buying a House

RavensTillIDie

26 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I make 73k a year in Southern California with a 820 credit score and still can’t afford crap. Someone come manage my life for me. 

Come be my sorta sugar daddy and I can take the excess and become a sorta sugar daddy of my own.

Sugar Daddy MLM scheme... that’ll get you in order 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I make 73k a year in Southern California with a 820 credit score and still can’t afford crap. Someone come manage my life for me. 

Rent or Buy ? Tough decision with lots to consider

Here's one rental that's only $ 75k per month,  maybe they'll cut you a deal on a short month like February and we can all come over for a killer Super Bowl party
Make sure they include unlimited tennis balls, cause that rooftop court seems like you'd lose a lot of em

http://www.bcre.com/listing-sandicor/190009149-5212-chelsea-st-la-jolla-ca-92037/

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 8:43 AM, vike daddy said:

cut some sort of pattern or message in to the lawn...

Glad I didn't do anything like this. Met them at closing today and they were really nice. 

But it's done! Huzzah! Back to living life. 

9 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Rent or Buy ? Tough decision with lots to consider

Here's one rental that's only $ 75k per month,  maybe they'll cut you a deal on a short month like February and we can all come over for a killer Super Bowl party
Make sure they include unlimited tennis balls, cause that rooftop court seems like you'd lose a lot of em

http://www.bcre.com/listing-sandicor/190009149-5212-chelsea-st-la-jolla-ca-92037/

73 a year!!!!

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

73 a year!!!!

yeah, I saw that - I was just messing around. The real question is who the eff can write a rent check for $ 75k per month ?

"Why yes Biff, we are renting a beach house this summer, we'd love to have you to stop over. But be advised - we had to cut back this year and we're slumming it at only $ 225k for the place, so manage your expectations accordingly"

250px-Lifestyles_of_the_Rich_&_Famous.jp

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

The guy trying to buy my home is asking me to replace a water heater that was replaced 3 years ago. That water heater was chosen specifically for the house because of the 3 bathrooms. He doesn't deserve that house. 

I’ll buy it how much and where

8 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

His name is DaDa

DaDa5000? The guy who was staging backyard MMA fights in Florida and had a heart attack when fighting Kimbo Slice in their Bellator fight?

If so, that's awesome.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 2:01 PM, Counselor said:

My life coaching fee is $5,000.

Step one - get out of SoCal. Nothing is affordable in SoCal.

• Like 2