Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

For most of their lives as I understand it. 😂 

How are you just now finding this out lol

They don't have the same ff last name, like us more civilized members of the forum.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

When he’s not working 76 hours a week like last week, he’s dodging Molotov cocktails and urine filled bottles from “protesters”. He’s also in the process of moving/selling his house. 

$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 2

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

I was today years old when I found out they were brothers as well...

I'm mortal enemies with both of them and I knew they were brothers. Y'all aren't paying attention and that is coming from someone who isn't usually paying attention.

The worst part of this whole thing is that I can't watch Live PD anymore.

Well, the worst part for me. Thousands of people that I don't know die every day I can't let that part bother me and I was already well aware that BLM like 99% of us.

On 6/8/2020 at 8:02 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@NateDawg where you at homie?  Hope everything is good, stay safe.

Thanks for checking in, all is good here. Just bracing myself for the rest of the sixth circle of hell, or whatever the back half of June 2020 will bring upon us. My 3 and 4 year olds made fun of the haircut my wife gave me this week. Civilization is truly eroding from the inside. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Huh, I would have thought he was the older one. 

Def the more mature one. Kind of a Lenny/George situation. 

On 6/12/2020 at 7:35 PM, candyman93 said:

That surprised me.

A vet like you wasn’t in on this?? I didn’t even think this was a secret. I try to make fun of him on the board as much as possible just to make it obvious there is a prior thing here. He asks for it anyhow with his constant memes, unfunny humor, etc. 

• Like 1

pool is finally installed, just got the first batch of chemicals in. It will be ready to swim in tomorrow. 

everything that has been needed to get this pool to this point, makes it a suggestion to never get one.

Its been one headache after another.

The slope of the yard was so big that it cost extra for the pool install guys to level it. That was an extra $200. Was told when it was time to back fill on the walls that the dirt removed would be enough to do it. Well our ground is pretty much clay and it has been pretty dry, so the soil was hard as can be and couldnt be used for the backfill, so we had to order 8yards of top soil. Now we gotta run a dedicated gas line and outlet line to use to plug in the water heater and water pump. I can run it off of an extension cord for now but cant do that. So $400 to get those two things installed. About $100 for the permits to do it. Gotta build a paver surface for all the equipment, that was another $100.

Worst part was the communication. It would have been nice if most of this stuff was communicated in the beginning so we could have gotten ahead of it

3 hours ago, bruceb said:

Brings to mind the old saying: “The two happiest days in a sailor's life are the day he buys a boat and the day he sells it.”

I was out on the lake all day today. It was a Crap load of work just be out there On one that long let alone own one...

• Like 1