Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

So I read a story about a road construction worker being killed a week ago from a freak accident. Didn’t really think much of it, Outside of the article. I hear about an old college friend Having her baby today. Her husband was the guy in the accident. You have to bury your husband and then a few days later you give birth. My god I feel so bad. 

17 hours ago, buno67 said:

So I read a story about a road construction worker being killed a week ago from a freak accident. Didn’t really think much of it, Outside of the article. I hear about an old college friend Having her baby today. Her husband was the guy in the accident. You have to bury your husband and then a few days later you give birth. My god I feel so bad. 

That’s awful.

18 hours ago, buno67 said:

That’s one of the ballsiest jobs in America. You don’t know what idiot might not be paying attention and drive into you. 

18 hours ago, buno67 said:

Hope the baby will help fill the void created in her life and things will work out as well as they can.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That’s one of the ballsiest jobs in America. You don’t know what idiot might not be paying attention and drive into you. 

From the story I read. Semi hit a low hanging wire, a low-hanging wire, which fell onto the operator of the road widener. The road widener then struck the guy and pinned him underneath it. He was pronounced dead at the scene. He was the roadway material director and in control of the dump trucks bringing paving material to the work zone, was in the middle of the roadway beside the road widener just before to the crash

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s awful.

Like she posted a picture on FB, the baby was on her chest, she had a picture of her and her husband and the baby was grasping the her dad’s wedding ring that she wears as a necklace. I almost broke down in tears when I saw that. I couldn’t imagine being in her shoes. Luckily she has a great support system of friends and families around but still, going to be hard to fill that void. 

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1