Good to Know Hue (Jackson Fired); Gregg Williams named Interim HC

The Gnat

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

Move over Mike Brown, there is a new standard for ownership incompetence...

I'm amazed he's allowed to keep the team, I've always said if ownership doesn't demonstrate the capability or effort to win in a professional sports league they should be forced to sell the team. It's bullcrap that these already obscenely wealthy men just get to use a franchise like a piggy bank without putting any effort into winning.

The man ran his truck stop bidness aground too.

41 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I also love the fact that Hue's blatant *** kissing of Dorsey didn't pay off. I'm sure Dorsey saw right through him. It was so damn cringey watching Hue dress exactly like Dorsey in a press conference. I understand trying to get on Dorsey's good side, but you'd think he would have been more subtle about it.

Glad someone said this. Watching Hue the last few weeks harkened back to memories of his time in Oakland where he went into self preservation mode. Watching him try to undress Haley and prop himself up to the owners this past week was predictable and cringe worthy. Good to see they've had enough. 

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Hope I don’t ruin your day, but I read somewhere awhile ago that you guys were hoping he got fired so you could hire him on. 

I maybe misremembering though ?

Btw I’m out of e-footballs or you would have gotten one. 

The climate has shifted, but there were some that were hoping Hue would have been fired a few years ago and replace Marvin as HC.

The winds are definitely blowing a different direction now.

I don't see him hiring back with the Bengals again.  They can't offer him an OC gig right now, but another team will.  

Not a surprise, but Mike Silver defending his buddy Hue on TV right now.

Hue is a solid-good playcaller. Guy is a very bad controller of a team. Raiders, although they went 8-8 under him, were the most penalized team in NFL history that year. The whole situation with Rolando McClain and keeping Darren McFadden's injury info under wraps. Not to mention the guys he drafted at QB and said he would develop, because supposedly he was this developer of talent. Guy just enables BS to pile up and lead to his obvious demise.

Archived