Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

9 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I'll 2nd that he has dropped atleast 6 ints this year and 2 or 3 of them has pretty much cost us games.   But the thing that pisses me off more about him than that is he literally stands there during run plays waiting for the ball carrier to come to him instead of coming up and making a stop sooner.  Tru use to be really good before his injury but now i think it's gotten to him once he got paid and he gives half effort alot.   Might be time to look at new CB's in FA or the draft next year although we still need O-lineman and DE's as well because Beasley still missing sacks as well.   Vic and Tru are sorta similar they are the kings of almost that ends up turning into big plays lol.

Yeah he plays so soft. Such a big difference compared to his pre injury days. 

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

That makes sense,  but after he blows the whistle to signal the play?

Not even mad, that play just made no sense and want to understand lol

wouldn't the whistle just be an indicator that the play clock should start? Refs still blow the whistle even when the game clock isn't running, right?

idk

6 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

Offsides penalty on previous play

even if penalty is declined, inside 2 minutes that penalty stops the clock.

Thus, the spike was done on a non running clock, making it intentional grounding

I think??idk

Penalty was declined.

7 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

When did hurdling over defenders become such a popular thing to do?  It feels like nobody used to do it, then you started seeing TEs doing it every now and then (usually failing miserably), and now everyone does it.  I remember Blount doing it a lot.

Legarette Blount made it popular when he'd hurdle over guys with ease. That's where I first saw it.

Either that, or that time Antonio Brown jump kicked that Cleveland P. That was pretty awesome.

Archived