MNF GDT: Titans vs. Cowboys

dtait93

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Dak is so bad bro.. So bad. 

*slow claps

Dak's rookie season seemed impressive.  Did he really a) regress that much, b) relied too much on Witten and Dez or  c) was never that good to begin with?  I mean, he's had enough NFL  experience by now.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You want refs to make more judgement calls? Because that's what you're doing them by asking them to "fix mistakes".

I don't, personally.

Also I'm not "mad". Don't project emotions, man. lol

I know you're not "mad" in the literal sense of the word so please don't take it that way. Maybe just poor wording on my part.

Let me reiterate. As much as I hate the refs and would love for the rules to be place that lessen the subjective calls like they are now....that's not going to happen anytime soon. We both know it. So yes, on obvious mistakes like that one earlier I would like for them to recognize that they messed up and fix it in game. It it sure a hell of alot better than hearing them apologize after the game. 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Benihana is middle of the road.  It's decent, but it's still chain meh.

That's like my biggest criticism of the city we bought out house in, it's all freakin' chain restaurants.  Whereas, the city I work in is like split-personality (@TLO can confirm) in trying to be both hood and hipster and you get the best of both worlds where the food is concerned.

Try the Ocha. Make sure you get the soup with Steam rice. They have like 7 restaurants all family owned. There's 3 of them like a block away from each other!

I swear to you. How about peruvian food? Marios, Natalies or the most famous one Don Felix.. Camaron Saltado!! booooooooooooomb,

Just now, El ramster said:

Try the Ocha. Make sure you get the soup with Steam rice. They have like 7 restaurants all family owned. There's 3 of them like a block away from each other!

I swear to you. How about peruvian food? Marios, Natalies or the most famous one Don Felix.. Camaron Saltado!! booooooooooooomb,

The city I work in has it all.  Peruvian food, Honduran food, Salvadoran food.  It's pretty much the Cambodian capital of the US (largest Cambodian population in the world outside of actual Cambodia).  We need a better Argentinean place because Gaucho Grill is decent, but could be better.

Archived