What is the most underrated NFL Rivalry?

Bolts223

Saints/Falcons for sure.  It is the closest thing in the NFL to classic rivalries in college football (almost an "Clean, Old Fashioned Hate"-lite).  Clearly the rivalry is underrated nationally because both teams are historically bad franchises, but over the last decade or so (since Brees and Ryan came to town) its one of the toughest, most hate-filled rivalries in the NFL.  You really never know who is going to win between these teams no matter what their records may be at the time because it is almost always a close, hard fought game.

Just look at their first meeting this year in which you'd think the Saints would have destroyed Atlanta, but the both teams scored 37 points by the end of regulation and the game came down to the coin toss in OT.  As much of a favorite as the Saints will likely be in the Thanksgiving game a few weeks from now, I would NOT be surprised at all if the Falcons managed to steal a win from them.  Both teams always get hyped to play each other and show up each other, and its really a shame most fans have no idea of the real rivalry they have down here.

4 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

Saints/Vikings.  A lot of fans from both sides get heated.  

Yep.  That has gotten to be a good one.  I hadn't gone to a game in almost 25 years, but I just spent $600 for a ticket in the second row on the Saints' side of the field just so I could taunt Sean Payton.  Unfortunately, It was so loud in there, I don't think he heard much of what I was yelling.  Great seats to watch the game (and the cheerleaders) though.  :D

There's a lot of genuine hatred between the Bengals and Steelers these past 15 years. Those are some of the ugliest and least disciplined games we see each season. Dolphins and Jets have a fierce rivalry until the Patriots came and ruined the division.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Thomas said:

This is a terrific question. There are so many underrated rivalries in the NFL now that it's hard to choose. Patriots vs. Dolphins is an outstanding rivalry that gets little attention. This leads back to the Squish the Fish days and should never be ignored. But Patriots vs. Baltimore is probably the biggest underrated rivalry because of the playoff history and the dislike each of these teams have for each other. Speaking of Baltimore, I have a friend, Trevor, who lives just outside of Baltimore and he always has a big party whenever the Ravens play the Patriots. The last time he had the party we all had one too many brewskies and just about everyone past out at halftime. (There were many shots of Jack Daniels as well LOL!). But one thing that was missing from that party were the babes. The only babes that were there were either taken or past out and this was a problem because me and Trevor both admitted we were feeling a little horny. So Trevor had a great idea. He had some old steaks in the fridge. We took one of the steaks out of the fridge in the third quarter and let it thaw. By mid fourth quarter Trevor and I cut the steak down the middle and then Trevor placed the cut piece of steak between his legs and he let me climb on top of him and sort of use him like a woman. Then when I was done, Trevor mounted me with the cut steak in my crotch area and he really went to town. I said slow down there cowboy! You're hurting me but Trevor just kept going. It was weird, I'll admit, but it was a blast! Anyway, Pats won the game! 

the hell is this 

32 minutes ago, Uncle Thomas said:

This is a terrific question. There are so many underrated rivalries in the NFL now that it's hard to choose. Patriots vs. Dolphins is an outstanding rivalry that gets little attention. This leads back to the Squish the Fish days and should never be ignored. But Patriots vs. Baltimore is probably the biggest underrated rivalry because of the playoff history and the dislike each of these teams have for each other. Speaking of Baltimore, I have a friend, Trevor, who lives just outside of Baltimore and he always has a big party whenever the Ravens play the Patriots. The last time he had the party we all had one too many brewskies and just about everyone past out at halftime. (There were many shots of Jack Daniels as well LOL!). But one thing that was missing from that party were the babes. The only babes that were there were either taken or past out and this was a problem because me and Trevor both admitted we were feeling a little horny. So Trevor had a great idea. He had some old steaks in the fridge. We took one of the steaks out of the fridge in the third quarter and let it thaw. By mid fourth quarter Trevor and I cut the steak down the middle and then Trevor placed the cut piece of steak between his legs and he let me climb on top of him and sort of use him like a woman. Then when I was done, Trevor mounted me with the cut steak in my crotch area and he really went to town. I said slow down there cowboy! You're hurting me but Trevor just kept going. It was weird, I'll admit, but it was a blast! Anyway, Pats won the game! 

this earned your first "like"

Archived