TNF GDT: Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers

Malfatron

Just now, iknowcool said:

Lol if ya'll think that was a cheap shot, then I don't know what to tell you xD

He clearly tried leaping over him.  He hit Ben, but to call it a "pos" play?  Come on now.  Plays like that happen all the time.  It wasn't malicious at all.

And yea, the game is over.  So whatever.  Doesn't mean its OK to defend terrible decisions.  These refs are gonna be calling closer games sooner or later.

reid tried leaping over him? you serious? he drops his shoulder to make sure he catches a piece of him. 

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Again, how are they gonna eject a guy for grabbing a guy. Not anything dirty. Just grabbing. 

Bro, he had his hand inside the helmet and was twisting his head. There's something very dirty about that.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Lol if ya'll think that was a cheap shot, then I don't know what to tell you xD

He clearly tried leaping over him.  He hit Ben, but to call it a "pos" play?  Come on now.  Plays like that happen all the time.  It wasn't malicious at all.

And yea, the game is over.  So whatever.  Doesn't mean its OK to defend terrible decisions.  These refs are gonna be calling closer games sooner or later.

I get how you're feeling, but I also kinda see the reason for ejection as well.  He had left his feet, contact was directly to the head.  I probably wouldnt eject, but I understand it

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

reid tried leaping over him? you serious? he drops his shoulder to make sure he catches a piece of him. 

Yeah. He was clearly going for a big hit.

I'm sure he wasn't aiming for the head. But he wasn't trying to avoid contact.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Bro, he had his hand inside the helmet and was twisting his head. There's something very dirty about that.

I mean...you take a shot at Roethlisberger, the line is coming after you. And that's the way it should be. If the OL isn't acting that way, I wonder about the make-up of said team.

Archived