Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

1 hour ago, M.10.E said:

I'm tired of people talking about "total" stats for our players. In the second half we only had TWO drives and had two TDs. Our per drive stats are far and away the best in the league.

Blame those Fantasy Football Casuals for that. They've ruined football because the NFL saw the money to be made.

And don't let outside chatter get your riled up. Let's hope the boys keep winning and doing what they do. The rest will take care of itself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

Blame those Fantasy Football Casuals for that. They've ruined football because the NFL saw the money to be made.

And don't let outside chatter get your riled up. Let's hope the boys keep winning and doing what they do. The rest will take care of itself.

This is my take as well. Too many believe fantasy points equals good players which leads to box score scouting. A QB could convert 10 third downs for 30 yards combined, but wouldn't be recognized if he didn't have 300 yards passing.

17 minutes ago, Danand said:

This is my take as well. Too many believe fantasy points equals good players which leads to box score scouting. A QB could convert 10 third downs for 30 yards combined, but wouldn't be recognized if he didn't have 300 yards passing.

Just wait until every team see's us again /s.

It’s funny to me how when it’s anybody but us the narrative is... you can only beat the guys on ur schedule.... until they actually play us and we beat them..: Now no one knows how good these teams actually are... We have arguably the best two wins in football over the last two games we have played especially when u factor in circumstances expectations and actual outcome... a combined 31 points we win by against teams with a combined 13-1 record at the time... one of which on the road in the so called “hardest” placed to win on the road and the other on prime time versus an all time statistical defense and a coach who has won 24 straight games over qbs under 25... Do u kno I can’t find a single video of any of the bloggers that said how Lamar was trash and overhyped and gonna get exposed by the pats... we won’t get respect until they have no choice but to crown us champs in February and based on what I’ve seen from our team we got as good a chance as anyone 

• Like 1

How damn glorious is it that the Browns' trash fanbase who ran their mouths all offseason and celebrated a week 4 win in our forum like it was the Super Bowl are already discussing offseason plans and their next coaching search in their forum 8 games into the season 

• Like 5

31.4 points a game... Harbaugh said our offense was gonna be revolutionary and everybody laughed... Well we may not be that but we on pace to break the regular season team rushing record single season qb rushing record have the first qb with 3000 and 1000 and be the first team to ever pass and rush for 200 yards apiece per game... Lamar Jackson has best player in the nfl type of potential.... I can’t wait to see how we continue to build this team around him... could u imagine getting a elite receiver this offseason... or rebuilding our defense to the standard of old... the future appears extremely bright 

Edited by bmorecareful
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

How damn glorious is it that the Browns' trash fanbase who ran their mouths all offseason and celebrated a week 4 win in our forum like it was the Super Bowl are already discussing offseason plans and their next coaching search in their forum 8 games into the season 

This S%&t has to be horrifying for them. 

• Like 2

@diamondbull424 I saw you getting into the subject when talking about Lamar's MVP merits and it has to be said. The same line that could be a part of the greatest rushing attack in history- is not too distant from the line that couldn't bust some runs to save their life when Flacco was QB. To start 2018 our run game was dead in the water. The attack/turnaround Lamar has facilitated is incredible. 

• Like 1