Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You were going through and troll liking posts.  Like I said then, no need to act ignorant as to why I tagged you. 

That said, I’m here for my slice of humble pie.

@baltimoreRebel @AFlaccoSeagulls @wackywabbit @Ray Reed @RavensfanRD @diamondbull424 and anyone else I may be forgetting, I (and other Browns fans) talked out our arses all last offseason. We bought into the hype, 100%.

We won a game as a fluke and you guys are clearly the class of the division and maybe the conference.

Baker has regressed, Freddie is a moronic hillbilly, and we have a team full of divas.

Lamar Jackson is the best QB in the division and ‘18 draft class at this point and it’s not close.

Like I said, here for comeuppance, have at it.

Stop making me feel sorry for you. I want to hate the Browns but this isn't helping.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You were going through and troll liking posts.  Like I said then, no need to act ignorant as to why I tagged you. 

That said, I’m here for my slice of humble pie.

@baltimoreRebel @AFlaccoSeagulls @wackywabbit @Ray Reed @RavensfanRD @diamondbull424 and anyone else I may be forgetting, I (and other Browns fans) talked out our arses all last offseason. We bought into the hype, 100%.

We won a game as a fluke and you guys are clearly the class of the division and maybe the conference.

Baker has regressed, Freddie is a moronic hillbilly, and we have a team full of divas.

Lamar Jackson is the best QB in the division and ‘18 draft class at this point and it’s not close.

Like I said, here for comeuppance, have at it.

You're a dork, dude. I liked a comment you made about people needed to be fired and anither one of you saying the season is over. Don't use me liking a post for your need to cover up your insecurities. You're a loser. You proved it when you came into this forum flapping your gums to the point that the thread had to be shut down. FOH, goofy. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

You're a dork, dude. I liked a comment you made about people needed to be fired and anither one of you saying the season is over. Don't use me liking a post for your need to cover up your insecurities. You're a loser. You proved it when you came into this forum flapping your gums to the point that the thread had to be shut down. FOH, goofy. 

To add to this, I appreciate your words and eating that humble pie but you should've kept that same energy you showed when y'all beat us and wouldn't shut up about it. When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time

Thanks but no thanks ✌🏼

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

It's crazy but the fact the Andy Dalton isn't starting makes me much more confident. For all his faults, he played his best versus the Ravens and was always clutch. 

We're all thinking about it for sure. It's a part of the PTSD of being a Ravens fan. Big win, horrid loss to a bad team. It goes hand in hand😂

I think we should be okay though. Let's not forget we lost to a Charlie Batch led team in Baltimore our SuperBowl year.. 

At least I believe it was the SB year. 

5 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

It came across as trolling.  If that wasn’t your intent, my bad.

The personal attacks though, those really sting.  😂 

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

To add to this, I appreciate your words and eating that humble pie but you should've kept that same energy you showed when y'all beat us and wouldn't shut up about it. When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time

Thanks but no thanks ✌🏼

What energy do you want?  I can add some exclamation points and snazz it up a bit if that would help?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

relax guys. The one guy who always had the Bengals play the Ravens hard for personal reasons is gone and their HC is not much fitter yet than Freddie the Frog. also, Ravens beat up on rookies, always do. Thats just their way to welcome them to the league.

Seven and Deuce next week. 

We're onto Cincinatti. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, M.10.E said:

Need to go AT LEAST 2-3 over the next 5 games. Then go 2-1 over the last year. Would leave us at 10-6. I think we'll get to 11-5 though.

@ Beng - W

V Texans - W

@ Rams - L

V 49ers - L

@ Bills - W

V Jets - W

@ Browns - L

V Steelers - W

I got the Texans game a push since Watson is having himself a nice lor season. We're gonna beat the 9ers in Baltimore because Jimmy Grappalo is prone to turn the ball over. And we have an offense that will make him pay for that. And the Browns game? No sir, they gonna catch all this work week 16.

19 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

I'm tired of people talking about "total" stats for our players. In the second half we only had TWO drives and had two TDs. Our per drive stats are far and away the best in the league.

I am tired as well.

Can someone with proper english skills explain a huge amount of retards, that passing yards is a useless stat if you don't put it into context.

I tried to explain a guy, that passing yards doesn't show damn thing due to factors like "garbage time yards", prevent defense, yards after catch/schemed yards. I tried to add, that a QB could potentially throw for 50 effective yards a game but have a higher number of yards due to accumulated yards after the catch.

I also tried to add, that if a defense played prevent - for example after a 10 yard penalty on offense, would give away more ground for easy completions short of the sticks.

Nonetheless, passing yards was still the most important stats for a QB

This is an uphill battle