Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

Just now, Packer_ESP said:

All the signing bonus accelerates

It's not happening and the Packers are too soft / cautious to fire a coach mid season so this is all we have until January:

s-couple-large.jpg

Just now, fattlipp said:

Signing bonus become due, at least in madden

You're right.  My bad.  

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

On him = on Rodgers obviously, right?

Nope he didn’t help but Mac runs this team and O. All things considered it’s on Mac. It’s odd at times it seems like it’s all AR as you and outpost would suggest but aorry Mac is the boss. AR can clearly play we see that. But why he can’t on 3rd has how much to do with crap play calling. Why doesn’t he take the underneath stuff that’s AR from his coach. You’re going to have to deal with it. The last few years are brutal. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

We can count the ways. Missed challenge on the pass to Lockett. Punting on 4th and 2 with a decimated defense. Giving Aaron Jones only 10 carries tonight. His clock management is just brutal. 

He's not a good coach. He's never been a good coach! He rode a very talented team on a hot streak and won a Super Bowl. He allowed Capers to stay 6 years past when he should have been shown the door. His offense is so stagnant even the national media is starting to point it out. He refuses to admit his weaknesses and work on them. Instead he makes the same dumb *** moves over and over again. 

Just be rid of him. IF we get even a decent coach we win the Super Bowl next year. 

Missed challenge? Fine, but that's a booth call. Somebody on the staff screwed up. That's his staff, not him.

We ran 39 plays. I don't even know how you run only 39 plays in an NFL football game. I almost don't believe the box score as I'm looking at it. 

Jones had 16 touches. Aaron Jones touched the ball on 41% of our offensive plays. 

We just saw Pettine's defense play this second half with the same talent level that Capers played the last three years of his career with us. Health matters.

The offensive setups are fine. Our QBs is killing drives by the bucket load. This was the same game from the offense as Buffalo, the difference tonight was that the Seahawks have a pulse.

That you think this roster is superbowl guarantee talented as of now is mind boggling to me. We have zero safety talent, we have one competent ILB. 

2 minutes ago, persiandud said:

how in the world do people actually believe mm is a top coach....that's baffling 

Watch other coaches in the league and you'll see how bad coaching can be across many different teams.

MM is far from perfect, but he's still one of the top coaches in the league.

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Nope he didn’t help but Mac runs this team and O. All things considered it’s on Mac. It’s odd at times it seems like it’s all AR as you and outpost would suggest but aorry Mac is the boss. AR can clearly play we see that. But why he can’t on 3rd has how much to do with crap play calling. Why doesn’t he take the underneath stuff that’s AR from his coach. You’re going to have to deal with it. The last few years are brutal. 

True. McCarthy is responsible.

Just now, Striker said:

Watch other coaches in the league and you'll see how bad coaching can be across many different teams.

MM is far from perfect, but he's still one of the top coaches in the league.

He was.  Not anymore.

I do think he could go somewhere else and be successful like Andy Reid.  Sometimes a change of scenery is needed.  

Archived