Week 10 over reaction thread

Vladimir L

These Dak overreactions, my lawd. Did we not watch the same game? They put up 27 in spite of him. Would have been 40 points if you had an average QB. He sacked himself 2 or 3x, had the phantom fumble he fortunately recovered, telegraphed a throw in what should have been an INT in the shadow of his own goal post early in the game, often locked on to shallow routes and missed potential big plays. All despite mostly great protection and an unstoppable run game to take pressure off, oh yeah and 3rd string CBs. 

Eagles being bad isn't an overreaction, they're 4-5 with only 1 convincing victory. Riddled with injuries. Have a brutal 7 game stretch. Will be lucky to reach .500. 

Redskins will get the 3 seed, have a fearsome defense and actually be competitive in postseason

Saints aren't losing again in the regular season

Darnold's presence elevates the Jets. Even though his play doesn't always show it, he has quickly become heart and soul of team. True franchise QB material.

Steelers will crush NE in the postseason. 

Chargers offense isn't all that special despite how good it looks on paper, if they make a run, it'll be off of their defense w/ Bosa

Eagles defense is on par with Raiders defense

Packers are back

6 hours ago, Starless said:
7 hours ago, CKS97 said:

The Patriots will not get a first round bye and have to play on Wild Card Weekend

This is not an overreaction.

it'll all come down to that Pats/Steelers game on 12/16.  Winner probably gets the bye.  Because i think both teams probably make really strong runs to close out the year otherwise.

EDIT: Jets x2, Bills and Dolphins.  Probably 4 wins there for the Pats.  I think they handle the Vikings at home.  So there's 12 wins.  Steelers on the road.  

Steelers have Jags, Broncos, Raiders, Bengals (4 wins probably locked in).  Chargers and Patriots at home.  New Orleans on the road.  So i'll give them 10 wins easy.  Because of the tie they kind of have to beat the Patriots.  Otherwise the Pats have a strong change to get to 13 wins.  Steelers have a much tougher road.

So my bold prediction: Pats still get that bye.

Classic you almost killed me with your last over reaction, Smith better than Cousins.

Mine:

Skins D is good enough to win even if Smith throws for 100 yards...

Best over reaction, last week on undisputed when Skip Bayless bails on "his" cowboys as done and the Eagles would easily put 40 on them...LOL  Can't way to see the back tracking today.

7 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

Classic you almost killed me with your last over reaction, Smith better than Cousins.

Mine:

Skins D is good enough to win even if Smith throws for 100 yards...

Best over reaction, last week on undisputed when Skip Bayless bails on "his" cowboys as done and the Eagles would easily put 40 on them...LOL  Can't way to see the back tracking today.

People still pay attention to that guy?

Archived