Rookies of the year

mistakey

Chubb is running better than Gurley from what I have been watching, he displays better footwork, vision and top end speed.

I'd be interested to know who has more plays of 10+ yards between chubb and Barkley, it could be chubb, he is hitting 10 yard or more runs a lot. 

He has had 3 plays of 40 yards or more and hasn't been caught from behind yet. Imo chubb is more consistently better than Barkley, but Barkley makes the more freakish play.

Barkley is better if you need someone for your offense to go through, chubb is the better pure rb. 

6 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Chubb is running better than Gurley from what I have been watching, he displays better footwork, vision and top end speed.

I'd be interested to know who has more plays of 10+ yards between chubb and Barkley, it could be chubb, he is hitting 10 yard or more runs a lot. 

He has had 3 plays of 40 yards or more and hasn't been caught from behind yet. Imo chubb is more consistently better than Barkley, but Barkley makes the more freakish play.

Barkley is better if you need someone for your offense to go through, chubb is the better pure rb. 

despite having 5 less ATT/G (thanks haley/hue), chubb has the same amount of rushing first downs, same amount of runs over 40 yards, 1 less rush over 20 yard.  chubb's ypc is 1.7!!! higher, and 27.7% of his runs go for a first down, compared to barkleys 19.8%

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

This post is just too much.

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

So in your opinion, Chubb is currently the best runner in the NFL? Just clarifying. 

15 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think your assessment is probably a little biased. Chubb is good - he's not better than Saquon (who is running behind a terrible offensive line) and certainly not Gurley.

Archived