Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Olsen should get demoted to QB coach or kick rocks.... he just stands around the sidelines. Should throw 500k and nab one of these guys. Imagine getting the Run Game coordinator from the 49ers or someone close to Andy Reid and Mahomes. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thegamehaus.com/nfl/nfl-offensive-coordinator-candidates-for-the-2021-nfl-season/2021/01/11/amp/

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So Marky boi just purchased the Vegas WNBA team, the Aces. Interesting for a dude most consider to be broke by Owner standards. Get the Vegas sports monopoly my guy! Too bad he wasn't involved with the Knights.

Silver and Black uniforms coming

On 1/14/2021 at 12:09 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

So Marky boi just purchased the Vegas WNBA team, the Aces. Interesting for a dude most consider to be broke by Owner standards. Get the Vegas sports monopoly my guy! Too bad he wasn't involved with the Knights.

I travel back and forth between LA and Vegas twice a month for work. The last time I was there my Uber driver said they already have a site and plan for a baseball stadium if/when the MLB is ready to expand there. Would be cool to see him have some sort of stake in the team if/when it happens. 

Vegas is also probably the most likely spot for an NBA expansion team when/if they decide to go that route. Especially because they already have T-Mobile Arena there which is a newer arena (built in 2017) that has an 18,000 fan capacity for basketball games which is on par with most arenas around the league. So expanding into that market would be much easier than most because they don't have to build an arena. Would be awesome to see Mark get some sort of stake in that team as well whenever the time comes.  

Edited by NYRaider

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I travel back and forth between LA and Vegas twice a month for work. The last time I was there my Uber driver said they already have a site and plan for a baseball stadium if/when the MLB is ready to expand there. Would be cool to see him have some sort of stake in the team if/when it happens. 

Vegas is also probably the most likely spot for an NBA expansion team when/if they decide to go that route. Especially because they already have T-Mobile Arena there which is a newer arena (built in 2017) that has an 18,000 fan capacity for basketball games which is on par with most arenas around the league. So expanding into that market would be much easier than most because they don't have to build an arena. Would be awesome to see Mark get some sort of stake in that team as well whenever the time comes.  

I doubt the NBA expands the majority of the teams lose money every year.

What about this wild idea: Moving Abram to MLB

- Darius Leonard plays MLB at 6’1 215 

- Abram is a stud against the run, and plays his best ball near the line 

- Kwit could slide to a 2 down SLB role, he’s good against the run and can blitz. Could serve as backup MLB too

- Abram would be a speed demon at MLB, protect him on a new DL

-Abram could be everydown Alpha leader in the middle. Littleton and Abram combo would give us so much speed at LB spot.... 

- speed, speed in our back 7. Adding Abram to LB unit and 2 new safeties would give us an attacking unit. Balance it out with a DL that beats you up....

38 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

What about this wild idea: Moving Abram to MLB

- Darius Leonard plays MLB at 6’1 215 

- Abram is a stud against the run, and plays his best ball near the line 

- Kwit could slide to a 2 down SLB role, he’s good against the run and can blitz. Could serve as backup MLB too

- Abram would be a speed demon at MLB, protect him on a new DL

-Abram could be everydown Alpha leader in the middle. Littleton and Abram combo would give us so much speed at LB spot.... 

- speed, speed in our back 7. Adding Abram to LB unit and 2 new safeties would give us an attacking unit. Balance it out with a DL that beats you up....

Why are you telling us people are going to eat crow on Abram next year and asking us if he should move to MLB.

Get out of here with this nonsense. 

Leonard is 230 and 3 inches taller and has instincts required to play pro football.

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Why are you telling us people are going to eat crow on Abram next year and asking us if he should move to MLB.

Get out of here with this nonsense. 

Leonard is 230 and 3 inches taller and has instincts required to play pro football.

Leonard is 215, and there has been plenty of S to make the jump to LB.... Throw away all the bad images you have of Abram, our defense playcalling was horrid and lacked a puss rush. I say a position switch to add more speed to the defense. MLB has a bigger impact then SS. Abram is a freak of nature who could thrive playing LB.