AFC Wild Card: Chargers @ Ravens

JAF-N72EX

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

As are the idiots who've watched a single game of him play and draw conclusions based on a match-up that wasn't in their favor to begin with.

But hot takes are always better than actual analysis so "HE'S A RUNNING BACK" I guess.

Idiots? You get a warning Buckey boy

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

Since when are you a Chargers fan?

Um.  He's been once since back to the old site.  Where have you been?  He's been a Chargers/Oregon/Mexico fan for as long as I can remember him being a member.

1 minute ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

Complete a short pass? Read the field? Call an audible? Something better than running around and getting sacked. 

Lol yeah just "don't let the defense breeze past your offensive line, magic yourself a solution" 

Changing the protections isn't helping, they're shifting the offense every series to contain the Chargers rush and it hasn't worked. They're just pinning back and breaking down these tackles every time and when they try and run through the guards it gets blown up.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

As are the idiots who've watched a single game of him play and draw conclusions based on a match-up that wasn't in their favor to begin with.

But hot takes are always better than actual analysis so "HE'S A RUNNING BACK" I guess.

I don't think anyone is saying Flacco > Jackson this season

But right now the kid is playing like trash and just looks lost out there....theres zero reason to keep him in except to protect a fragile ego (if that's the case)

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If his coaches dont trust him to throw. Why should fans assume he can???

Archived