Olivier Vernon 

Sheldon Richardson 

Nick Bosa 

Josh Allen

Running the classic 7-0-4 front? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Md4l please tell me you didn't. 

He did not. There are quite a few bids that I looked at and thought maybe Frogs was going back to the well with his old players but I was pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Ooh we're gonna have fun defensive fronts in New Orleans this season:

Marcell Dareus 

Geno Atkins

Calais Campbell

Olivier Vernon 

Sheldon Richardson 

Nick Bosa 

Josh Allen

@Ragnarok how's my DL depth looking now?

RDE: Aaron Donald, DeMarcus Walker, John Franklin-Myers
NT: Damon Harrison, Shelby Harris
LDE: Montravius Adams, Bilal Nichols, Zach Allen

@WFLukic I still want my backup SS. Thanks.

Edited by SirA1

@Jlash @bcb1213 @Hockey5djh @Counselor @wwhickok @Whicker @BringinDaPain @SirA1 @MD4L @PR @Ragnarok @RuskieTitan @WFLukic @SwoleXmad @pheltzbahr @TedLavie

So I'm really hating the way the team pages are looking, particularly pages that have a lot of invalid entries.  It just looks messy showing duplicates, because of name typos but only on my end when a player is signed and added to the player database , it produces errors within the formulas.

I'd like to clean this page up but in order to do so it requires some changes to the workbook.  Basically I'd be adding a buffer sheet, which would be used to remove the invalid entries (player name typos, duplicate bid submissions as well as if the player is no longer listed as a free agent), before sending this data to the "sorting" sheet.  

Prior to signing on with Singapore I hadn't really paid much attention to the team pages outside of just looking for formula errors.  I look at it now and it's a damn mess..haha.

I'd like to layout the team page a bit different.  Adding some additional columns that will show any invalid entry, so you can still see if you need to make a correction to the bid.  In addition having a couple columns reserved to show new contracts that have been added to the player database. 

All of this should eliminate all the "#N/A" formula errors that some of you are seeing in the team pages and just clean it up.

I'll start with a clean team page to create the template and delete the old ones once I'm ready so it'll be easy to update them all.  The only issue will be adding the new buffer sheet, will disturb what you're seeing for a short time.  I'll wait until I get the sheet created before changing the address used by the "response sorting" sheet, so the delay shouldn't take more than an hour and that's being generous with the estimate.  

Does anyone have an issue with this before I start working on it?

@SirA1 / @TedLavie

Edit:  Also, we have logged 700+ bids, excluding ones that have been deleted.  I didn't account for this many bids, so I've got to change the formulas within several sheets to account for a higher bid count.

@TedLavie when I make these changes it would be good if you could be around so we've got more eyes on it.  

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1