BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

@Ragnarok @Counselor @RuskieTitan @bcb1213 @pheltzbahr @Pickle Rick @The Orca @SirA1 @TedLavie @WFLukic @Jlash @rackcs @MD4L @PR @SwoleXmad @Whicker

I got busy today so did not send out the PM's I had mentioned. Tomorrow I will. I'm tagging you all to make a request and explain what I'm sending out.

I will be sending out Interveiw Questions to everyone under what will be my mock Reporter name "Jack Riley".

Here is my request. I'd like everyone to respond to the Interview by leaving the questions intact and putting your responses in a colored font. Idc what color as long as it's not black (or white lol)

That way when I spruce them up and post them it's clear who is who in the post 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

@Ragnarok @Counselor @RuskieTitan @bcb1213 @pheltzbahr @Pickle Rick @The Orca @SirA1 @TedLavie @WFLukic @Jlash @rackcs @MD4L @PR @SwoleXmad @Whicker

I got busy today so did not send out the PM's I had mentioned. Tomorrow I will. I'm tagging you all to make a request and explain what I'm sending out.

I will be sending out Interveiw Questions to everyone under what will be my mock Reporter name "Jack Riley".

Here is my request. I'd like everyone to respond to the Interview by leaving the questions intact and putting your responses in a colored font. Idc what color as long as it's not black (or white lol)

What's this for? 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

We're on to Rome.

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Gonna force my co-owner to answer this. Can't wait.

• Like 2