packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

29 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Things I’m curious to know:  what actually happened with McDaniels?  Did he bomb his interview, was he offered the job and rejected the offer, was he never really all that high on Gute and Murphy’s list, etc?  We may never know, but I’m damn curious.

I would imagine LaFleur had to be their #1 or #2.  If #1, probably decided before the interview if it went well, they’d offer him the job on the spot.  If #2, maybe McDaniels or someone else.  Either they are withdrew or their interview raised more questions than it answered.

im happy, got my #1 guy.

• Like 1

I like that he’s had big time success with a vet QB (Ryan, MVP and super bowl appearance) and also helped bring along a young one (Goff and Mariota too I guess).

In a perfect world he’d help rodgers year it up at the end of his career then groom his successor like McCarthy did with Favre/Rodgers.

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

I like that he’s had big time success with a vet QB (Ryan, MVP and super bowl appearance) and also helped bring along a young one (Goff and Mariota too I guess).

In a perfect world he’d help rodgers year it up at the end of his career then groom his successor like McCarthy did with Favre/Rodgers.

coached RG3 his ROY season too 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I think you're confusing "millennial" as a shorthand for "kids these days" and "millennial" as "the generation which comes after Generation X in demographics research."  As far as I can see it, the gulf between the two has been widening for a while.  College kids these days are Gen Z, not Millennials.

Are you Marc Singer?