packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, FAH1223 said:

lol @ Mike Lombardi trashing the hire

Didn't he trash the Eagles hiring Dougie P?

He certainly did.  Think his exact words were "He's not a Head Coach".  Something like "He's the least qualified Coach I've ever seen in the 30 years's I've been doing this".  If Lombardi hates the hire we need to mark this down as a homerun.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SSG said:

I  agree with this.  Mike McCarthy wasn't the only issue with this team last year.  Swapping him for LaFleur while keeping the rest of the staff does absolutely nothing.  The offensive staff needs to be blown up and recreated.  I'm fine with keeping Pettine if that's what management wants to do but their setting the new coach up to fail by handcuffing him with a coching staff who did a pretty awful job this last season.  

Might as well start planning for our new coach and front office if that's true.  

If I make up fake stories and post them in here, will you keep reacting negatively to them as if they are true?

1 hour ago, Nick_gb said:

LOL you're a tool -- You want to quote that part but not the part that you stated Monken wasn't a viable candidate because he ran the 12th DVOA offense in the league? Funny how he was option #2. You got argued with because your claims to why Monken wasn't, didn't make sense when LaFleur was far less. It was the stance not the who.

Bringing in someone who had the 12th DVOA when you fired someone for having the 7th DVOA with a hobbled Rodgers and depleted WR Corp didn’t sit well WITH ME.

Thus I didn’t want Monken in any final interviews.

LaFleur while your correct, didn’t have the length of resume as OC as Monken, was caught up in the McVay hype train. Thus was my dark hose candidate to get through.

Dont get me wrong, not excited about this move at all. Like I told you then. THINKING Who will get through and WANTING are two different things.

I wanted JMD....if LaFleur doesn’t work out. Murphy will be on the hot seat. (Hopefully)

Since we’re both packer fans (I think), let’s hope this works out.

Edited by PackGymRat