packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

I had no real opinion of Mac when he was hired, and I have no real opinion of LaFleur now.  In general, he seems to fit the basic criteria I wanted.  If Pettine stays while Zook goes, I'll be as satisfied with the hire as I was likely to be with any of the candidates.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

C'mon aren't any of you tired of who was right about **** that doesn't better yet lol

Oh, I've long since concluded that nothing about any sporting even matters in the slightest. 

Although it is rewarding when someone who feels they're going to pwn you is dead wrong and then acts like it's no big deal. Or ghosts. 

10 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I've seen some interviews.. not an impressive speaker.  I hope his stength is in X's and O's .. can't imagine his press conferences are going to be very entertaining. 

I'm not concerned about his speaking, I'm concerned about his demeanor.  I want my head coach to have an edge.  

14 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

Where is @Nick_gb Who was arguing with me constantly earlier for suggesting LaFleur would make final interviews?

Well now he is the GB HC.

LOL you're a tool -- You want to quote that part but not the part that you stated Monken wasn't a viable candidate because he ran the 12th DVOA offense in the league? Funny how he was option #2. You got argued with because your claims to why Monken wasn't, didn't make sense when LaFleur was far less. It was the stance not the who.

9 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Oh, I've long since concluded that nothing about any sporting even matters in the slightest. 

Although it is rewarding when someone who feels they're going to pwn you is dead wrong and then acts like it's no big deal. Or ghosts. 

I like you and I do you like to pwn people but I don't take it seriously. I still swear on my life I told people Mahomes would have 50 total before the season started. I posted it on Reddit and other places. I need to find it and post it daily for the glory of the best call of all time. But who ******* cares. I got lucky.

If you need justification for correcting guessing sports, idk, drink more. Smoke pot. Stop taking pointless **** seriously. And no offense lovers. I love you and and your cute predictions

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1