packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, PackGymRat said:

Where is @Nick_gb Who was arguing with me constantly earlier for suggesting LaFleur would make final interviews?

Well now he is the GB HC.

Somewhere not caring about who was right about things that don't matter in real life

Edited by Norm
  • Like 9

31 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Some of this might stick, but I'm not putting a lot of stock in it. In Tennessee, LaFleur had Mariota at QB. Naturally, you're going to run the ball more. He's going to have much different personnel in Green Bay, starting with QB1. 

What do you think about this? IDK who you wanted

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Still don't know what I think.  Will have to listen to him speak before I can form an opinion.  Does he have an introductory press meeting or anything scheduled?

I've seen some interviews.. not an impressive speaker.  I hope his stength is in X's and O's .. can't imagine his press conferences are going to be very entertaining. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Had LaFleur as pretty much my 2a or 2b with Gase. Had McD as No. 1, but not upset at all. Comes with risk but may have the highest ceiling of all the candidates. 

Not gonna lie, wanted MCD just because of entertainment. Gase scares me as much. I'm still worried here but no more than I would any anyone else lol I have high high on hopes. 

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

it's such a bland hire that i don't have any faith in 

All the  candidates were kind of bland this year IMO.  A lot of retreads that have lost a lot of football games.  In Laf they get one of the youngest candidates.  A former QB who's specialized in QBs over his coaching career.  A very smart innovative offensive mind who can challenge AR12.

Edited by SSG