Around The League V.2

Totty

Saw one tweet that said the Browns (by continuing to hold him out of practice) are basically suspending OBJ without pay, which would be against the CBA. Not sure if they're paying him or not for every practice they excuse him from, but if so, OBJ can force his way out. If they're required to allow himback, by making himself so unliked at practice (without doing anything explicitly against the rules) he may be able to force them to cut him, no? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

There is absolutely no reason Odell shouldn't sign here. 1 year deal, rehabilitate his career with a good qb. He'll get targets, will get accurate deep passes and won't get double teamed.

Agreed. He is much better than Agholor and we know what Carr did for his next contract.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

I don’t think @Chali21 meant it like throwing a bad ball. I remember a YouTube compilation of Amari Cooper getting open I believe it was at least 7 minutes and Carr not throwing to him. ( was he the main read ? IDK did he not trust him IDK )

This really isn’t an indictment against Carr, it’s an observation that OBJ might be upset and annoyed with Carr because of how he plays. I don’t think Carr is trash or anything, I’m just wary of diva WRs. 

18 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

This really isn’t an indictment against Carr, it’s an observation that OBJ might be upset and annoyed with Carr because of how he plays. I don’t think Carr is trash or anything, I’m just wary of diva WRs. 

Oh I know i just figured it would be interpreted as Anti Carr but I knew what you meant. 

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

There is absolutely no reason Odell shouldn't sign here. 1 year deal, rehabilitate his career with a good qb. He'll get targets, will get accurate deep passes and won't get double teamed.

Are they even going to cut him though? I'd take Desean and OBJ at this point.

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

DJax cleared waivers, I’d be all over that.   What do we have to lose? 

I feel like they’re trying to see what they have this weekend. that’s just what it seems like. For some reason they’re high on Zay Jones. I want to see what that looks like. At the same time I expect something to get done next week