Around The League V.2

Totty

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yet we still gave up 23 lol. They might not get 23 against the Colts if they played an extra half

Our O, with Russ, but without Waller and Adams would be atrocious at this point.

Many here wish the Raiders wouldve made that trade. (1st and 2nd, and Waller for Russ)
Thank God we didnt do that. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Our O, with Russ, but without Waller and Adams would be atrocious at this point.

Many here wish the Raiders wouldve made that trade. (1st and 2nd, and Waller for Russ)
Thank God we didnt do that. 

I'd be livid if we gave up what Denver did to get this offense. Granted, it's still a new team and everyone is still learning but this doesn't look good

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'd be livid if we gave up what Denver did to get this offense. Granted, it's still a new team and everyone is still learning but this doesn't look good

For sure, I do expect them to clean it up / figure it out a bit.

must be nice to be able win games, without your D tiring out with so many 3 and outs 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

It's really surprising how bad Wilson is. Dude threw 40 TDs less then two seasons ago and can't even locate a wide open receiver now. And he's locked up for 7 more years. Sheesh

Not really. 

System QB who relied on athleticism that's bound to decline and a lot of lucky hero ball is what his career largely was. 

He was always a guy taking awful and unnecessary sacks, but Seattle's D usually gave their offenses enough chances to mask it. He had hot streaks, yes, but his talent has been way overblown for a few years now. 

I'm just glad we never fell for the hype. Seattle fleeced Denver for us, and I'm grateful for it. 

• Like 3