Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Hate to say it. But it's, legit fun watching San fran defense. 

They invest a lot in that defense I’m surprised from dc to dc there is no drop off 

Rams defense kept them in the game but rams offense looked trashy I don’t know if it’s good defense or poor offense cause I don’t watch them a lot 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

58 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

They invest a lot in that defense I’m surprised from dc to dc there is no drop off 

Rams defense kept them in the game but rams offense looked trashy I don’t know if it’s good defense or poor offense cause I don’t watch them a lot 

No doubt the 49er D is good but the Rams offense has been bad so far this year.  

8 hours ago, roi34 said:

Amari coopers favorite teammate... "Derek Carr" 

I'm def suprised

Yep, a little surprising but didn’t KO recently say Carr is universally liked too when talking about the Washington ‘incident’?? Guess it doesn’t fit the narrative that some want though…..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Yep, a little surprising but didn’t KO recently say Carr is universally liked too when talking about the Washington ‘incident’?? Guess it doesn’t fit the narrative that some want though…..

Yep. I'm a bit surprised he named Carr, but only because he's also played with some pretty solid guys. 

Guess that sort of breaks the narrative of Carr not being liked by teammates lol 

• Like 1