Around The League V.2

Totty

17 hours ago, roi34 said:

No point in living in past of blown picks with hindisght, wont solve todays problems.

Carr needs to force ball to adams more over waller. Adams hands way better and Waller and I trust him more. 

To be honest, I’d rather not be ‘forcing’ the ball to anyone though I think we need to be taking more looks Adams way and him being the primary read more. He should be the focus of the offence though we should balance that out with a strong running game and play action IMHO.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

To be honest, I’d rather not be ‘forcing’ the ball to anyone though I think we need to be taking more looks Adams way and him being the primary read more. He should be the focus of the offence though we should balance that out with a strong running game and play action IMHO.

Agree. Qbs job is find the open guy whoever it is. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 2:31 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

The dolts just can’t catch a break when it comes to injuries.....two pro bowlers in 1 game at super crucial positions.....if I was derwin James, I’d be buying 4 leaf clovers, rabbits feet, and anything else that might bring good luck.....😆

1 minute ago, Steins Gate said:

Tua has brittle bone syndrome....

It was one of my knocks on him when he was drafted. Not a fan of small-ish QBs.

As soon as I saw his fingers I knew it was bad.  What scares me more is when they where taking him off the field one of the medical staff was still manipulating his hand.  Back to back concussions and his year or more might be done.  This is not brittle bones.  He should not have been out there today.

Just now, drfrey13 said:

As soon as I saw his fingers I knew it was bad.  What scares me more is when they where taking him off the field one of the medical staff was still manipulating his hand.  Back to back concussions and his year or more might be done.  This is not brittle bones.  He should not have been out there today.

I edited my post. And I agree with the bolded.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Tua has brittle bone syndrome....

It was one of my knocks on him when he was drafted. Not a fan of small-ish QBs.

*Edit*

It looks like head trauma. But my point is still valid.

Sorry but this post was silly, even with the edit. This is on the dolphins and the league. Tua was clearly concussed, last week. Has nothing with him being smaller. Tua shouldn't have came back in last week. He shouldn't had been playing tonight but they had to keep up the lie. 

Edited by dante9876

28 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Sorry but this post was silly, even with the edit. This is on the dolphins and the league. Tua was clearly concussed, last week. Has nothing with him being smaller. Tua shouldn't have came back in last week. He shouldn't had been playing tonight but they had to keep up the lie. 

It's the second concussion that is the dangerous one.