Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Carr has been bad way before McDaniels got here

I wouldn't say he's been bad but highly overrated by some. This from a former Carr fan, been done since 2019 and he didn't do anything to change my mind.

53 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I wouldn't say he's been bad but highly overrated by some. This from a former Carr fan, been done since 2019 and he didn't do anything to change my mind.

Yea you’re right. He’s isn’t a bad QB. About as above average as you can get in the NFL. On the roster for far too long and probably contributed to his bad play last season

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Lmao. There’s 15 parts from what I saw. How many more wins would this have been for us?

That's what I said, I rewatched some of these games and I still maintain that Carr poor play lost 4 of those games we had the lead in. Opportunity after opportunity missed to extend leads and win games. This team should have had 9-10 wins.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, raidr4life said:

That's what I said, I rewatched some of these games and I still maintain that Carr poor play lost 4 of those games we had the lead in. Opportunity after opportunity missed to extend leads and win games. This team should have had 9-10 wins.

Cardinals, Rams, Jaguars, Steelers are games we would of win with a more efficient passer in RZ

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Who will win the AFC West in 2023? - Page 6 - NFL General - FootballsFuture.com

For those of us who don't venture outside of the Raiders section, feel free to read the above post I just shared from the NFL General section.

I can’t wait to watch the Chiefs demise this season. I personally think their weapons outside of Kelce (who could show his age this season) might struggle. KC Offensive Tackles looks questionable with Mr Hold Donovan Smith at LT and Jawaan Taylor is serviceable but not at the level Orlando Brown was. Maxx is licking his chops

I do like some of their players on defense but none can guard Adams or even Renfrow 

KC before the deadline will be looking to acquire help on Offense 

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

I can’t wait to watch the Chiefs demise this season. I personally think their weapons outside of Kelce (who could show his age this season) might struggle. KC Offensive Tackles looks questionable with Mr Hold Donovan Smith at LT and Jawaan Taylor is serviceable but not at the level Orlando Brown was. Maxx is licking his chops

I do like some of their players on defense but none can guard Adams or even Renfrow 

KC before the deadline will be looking to acquire help on Offense 

We'll see.  I really don't pay close enough attention to our division rivals to know whether they'll improve or have a down year.  I just know Russell Wilson isn't as good as people thought he was, the Chargers are the most injury prone team in the NFL, and I hate Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

NBC Sports’ Tom Curran reports Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is “on the hot seat” entering the 2023 season.

Bring him in as DC after he gets fired 😀😁

• Like 2