πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

This is more like it. Pretty sure you had the Eagles winning only 4-7 GM's at most last year so this type of thinking is more like it from you. I don't like Optimistic 10-12 Win Jeezla.Β  ?

I'd be okay with the 10th pick. get a quality defensive player or running back (if any great ones are coming out)Β 

56 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Im 99% sure that @Matts4313Β and I argued rather vigorously about Collins.....

He claimed that Collins was good. I disagreedΒ 

When did that happen?Β 

He was a pretty good LG. Last year at RT he started out below average and ended the season above average.Β 

This year he has been super inconsistent. He is like a damn yo yo with his play.Β 

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

When did that happen?Β 

He was a pretty good LG. Last year at RT he started out below average and ended the season above average.Β 

This year he has been super inconsistent. He is like a damn yo yo with his play.Β 

Tbh it might have happened in my imagination.

Srs question...what's up with your OL? I know Frederick is out indefinitely...but have the other 4 starters from last year's team just not been as good? Have they been banged up?

7 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Tbh it might have happened in my imagination.

Srs question...what's up with your OL? I know Frederick is out indefinitely...but have the other 4 starters from last year's team just not been as good? Have they been banged up?

The deterioration started last year. So we went to a knew OL coach who has been attempting to incorporate new blocking techniques. It hasnt worked. Mixed in with 2 new starters and our OL has been pretty bad.Β