πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Depends what week they bench EliΒ 

Eli is a better QB than Daniel Jones even now. That might not be true in 2020, but Daniel Jones needs to sit a year, and work on many things including arm strength.

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

Eli is a better QB than Daniel Jones even now. That might not be true in 2020, but Daniel Jones needs to sit a year, and work on many things including arm strength.

Exactly.Β  I was saying the true tanking will begin once they bench Eli.Β  Say they start 1-5 with Eli.Β  They will probably finish 2-14 with Jones.

56 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Exactly.Β  I was saying the true tanking will begin once they bench Eli.Β  Say they start 1-5 with Eli.Β  They will probably finish 2-14 with Jones.

I really don't think this is that far-fetched. They were bad last year and got significantly worse during the offseason. They're going 0-6 in the division.Β Against the AFC East, I can see them beating Miami. Against the NFC North, they got a shot against the Lions. Then there's the Bucs and Cards, and they may be able to win one of those.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

so you're saying no one is good at throwing it deep?

It was more to show the consistently above average throws Dak makes all the way up to 43 yards. Which, BTW, throws over 40 yards are less than 5% of a QBs attempts.

@Daimonas

I might need to do a stat comp to see if your sig is still trueΒ ;)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was more to show the consistently above average throws Dak makes all the way up to 43 yards. Which, BTW, throws over 40 yards are less than 5% of a QBs attempts.

@Daimonas

I might need to do a stat comp to see if your sig is still trueΒ ;)

Well considering my sig was more about your mental state than a dak vs wentz comparison, I'd say it still rings true.

7 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Well considering my sig was more about your mental state than a dak vs wentz comparison, I'd say it still rings true.

Your sig came after a summation of stats. Every single one of those came from a stat their rookie year.Β 

Do you even remember where you pulled it from?

"Dak makes better and more accurate throws. => he had a higher Comp %

He is more likely to keep the chains moving. => he had more 1st downs

He is better at reading the defense. => better QBR and Passer Rating

He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. => rushing yard was similar

He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. => He took less sacks

He is less likely to throw an INT. => Self explanatory.Β 

He is smarter in all aspects of the game."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There was like 1 opinion in that entire quote.

Edited by Matts4313