🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Exactly. I mean, look, I'm not happy about the Cowboys getting a WR that many considered the best in the class... but Dak threw for 5k yards last year. Is he throwing for 6k and breaking records with Lamb to get them over 8 wins? I don't think so, there's a point of diminishing returns somewhere. It's a good pick, no question. Cowboys went BPA at a position that you could always use more of, but I'm just saying there is silver lining in that they didn't plug any holes here.

Yup - agreed. It was a great value pick, but I don’t think it changes too much. It definitely gives them an easy decision to dump Cooper after two years if he doesn’t perform up to his contract 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Dak Prescott’s brother reported dead a few hours ago. 

If this is from any corona complications....

I don't know if this is meant as a bad joke or out of concern for those who may have spent time around Dak's brother (say, Dak)

People are acting like this gives the Cowboys more leverage over Dak.  I think it's the opposite.  The Cowboys are clearly going "all in" on offense.  They need Dak in order to make the Zeke and Cooper signings, and the Lamb pick, worth it.  Not to mention their OL investments.  Dak should hold out until he gets $40mm APY.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't know if this is meant as a bad joke or out of concern for those who may have spent time around Dak's brother (say, Dak)

The story or my post?

Its not a joke. This would knock loudly for the actions Dak and others take if it’s something to do with covid. 

3 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

People are acting like this gives the Cowboys more leverage over Dak.  I think it's the opposite.  The Cowboys are clearly going "all in" on offense.  They need Dak in order to make the Zeke and Cooper signings, and the Lamb pick, worth it.  Not to mention their OL investments.  Dak should hold out until he gets $40mm APY.

God I hope he doesn't fold like a lawn chair! Stand your ground Dak, get yours $35M! Has absolutely nothing to do with W/L , being scared of Dallas , wanting them to lose blah blah blah but the principal of what Jerry/ Stephen are doing to their "supposed " FQB.