πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

11 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Good? No question. Since 2016 he has aΒ top 10 passer rating and is top 5 in yardage. He has been very efficient despite throwing it around a ton... and if individual stats aren't your thing, he's also tied for the most wins and 2nd in comebacks. If he's not "good" then your bar is too high. Question is more whether we are talking about aΒ top 15 or top 5 QB.Β I think his recent stretch since Gurley stopped being Gurley is something to keep an eye on, but maybe it's nothing more than a cold stretch following his red hot stretch to start 2018. TBD.

Β 

Him being the brainless golden arm of McVay who is screwed if McVay hasn't broken down the defense for him before the mic cuts out is by far my favorite narrative though.

Β 

25 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If you were building a new team are you taking Dak or Keenum?

irony

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Ok if aΒ ring is enough than the Redskins, Cowboys and Giants have a lot more to rub in than the Eagles do.

Maybe so.Β  It's more of what have you done for me lately statement. Soooo the Redskins cowboys and giants don't have the last championship in the division. At least the giants won a title more recent then the other too.

Troll on tho,Β  enjoy