NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

I've never signed up for that. Is it free?

International GamePass is like $150 a year but it’s way way better than Sunday Ticket. Every game live, no blackouts, 30 or 60 min condensed games, hide scores option, you name it. 

I’ve done a VPN to get it a few times. Europe has the cheapest countries. Canada is the most expensive by far, think it’s like 300 bucks through a Canadian IP Address. 

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Grier wasn't really in the conversation at the top. Drew Lock had shown quite a bit of success in 2017. I am curious to see if Colorado's Steve Montez can take that next step and put up big numbers, he throws a really pretty pass and has a good arm for sure.

Montez is my sleeper. He's got the size and arm that NFL teams like. 

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

International GamePass is like $150 a year but it’s way way better than Sunday Ticket. Every game live, no blackouts, 30 or 60 min condensed games, hide scores option, you name it. 

I’ve done a VPN to get it a few times. Europe has the cheapest countries. Canada is the most expensive by far, think it’s like 300 bucks through a Canadian IP Address. 

The one other downside to the Canuck package - no all 22 at least not last year.   So keep that in mind.  

Re: Solomon Thomas rumors - given he’s cheap seems to me that SF wants to be ready in case Bosa goes 1.1.  QW is the BPA next pick but obviously creates a surplus of starters.    

So I ask the 49er fanbase - is this happening if Bosa is there or is this ARI 1.1 Bosa insurance?  I get he’s underperformed but you put him at DT with Bosa outside seems like a killer combo (Ford on the other). 

@Forge? @Chrissooner49er? @49erurtaza? Others? 

24 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

I'm sure the Jets would be interested if they'll take a 2020 pick.

Nah, no dice.

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

I find it doubtful right now. Any trade involving Clowney is likely contingent on Clowney signing an extension and there isn't really enough time to hammer that out before the draft to get ample compensation on the Texans side.

Much like the Ford and Clark deal, any sort of trade would probably have that worked out very early - probably several days before any announcement. It's possible that it's being negotiated right now, in fact. You have benchmarks with the Lawrence and Clark deals, so it's not like you're walking into it without something to aim for. 

Just now, Broncofan said:

Re: Solomon Thomas rumors - given he’s cheap seems to me that SF wants to be ready in case Bosa goes 1.1.  QW is the BPA next pick but obviously creates a surplus of starters.    

So I ask the 49er fanbase - is this happening if Bosa is there or is this ARI 1.1 Bosa insurance? 

Thomas wouldn't be affected with Bosa's addition since supposedly he is going to be playing a lot more in the interior this season. But obviously if we go Williams, then Thomas' value dwindles even more. 

The expected plan was for the nickel rush to look like Bosa/Thomas/Buckner/Ford. Thomas can't rush the edge for crap, and simply put, shouldn't either. 

Or this could mean they want to keep Armstead long term and it makes no sense to keep him and Thomas if we go Bosa at #2. 

Archived