Ravens trade Joe Flacco to Broncos

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

you heard it here first, folks!

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I don't know if Goff's struggles were because of inexperience, or because McVay has already maximized Goff's potential. Eli and Flacco, tbh, will always be exceptions to the general rule of "if you're bad in the regular season, you're going ot be bad in the postseason), along with Nick Foles.

I just meant because you said Gurley was the best running back.... lol

5 hours ago, x0x said:

Flacco is borderline HoF with his playoff performances. 

Yes he's better than Keenum. I expect big things. 

Here I thought your obsession  with putting every Patriot in the HOF was absurd. Holy Hell Batman?? 🤯

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

If it's to be a backup, then okay. But if it's to compete with Rosen for a starting job, then that does not bode well for Rosen that Arizona has such little faith in him.

To backup and mento Rosen it makes a lot of sense. Keenum knows the coach and fits in the backup/mentor role.

Elway's inability to recognize, scout properly and find a QB in the dradt is astonishing. He's so desperate to re create the Luck/Fortune of Signing a 1st Ballot HOF like Peyton Manning, he's willing  to throw any crap against the wall in Hope's it sticks.

He's like the Michael Jordan of evaluating Basketball players. 

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

If it's to be a backup, then okay. But if it's to compete with Rosen for a starting job, then that does not bode well for Rosen that Arizona has such little faith in him.

Would be amazing if they acquired Keenum, flipped Rosen, and took Murray at one.

When everyone is going left, go right! Elway took the best opportunity available to him and actually played it smart here! Instead of waiting until Flacco was cut, giving up a 4th rounder he forgoes any chance at a bidding war as a free agent but more importantly he gets Flacco without owing him and guaranteed money! 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatZepp said:

When everyone is going left, go right! Elway took the best opportunity available to him and actually played it smart here! Instead of waiting until Flacco was cut, giving up a 4th rounder he forgoes any chance at a bidding war as a free agent but more importantly he gets Flacco without owing him and guaranteed money! 

Well that's certainly one way of looking at it

Archived