2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

45 minutes ago, game3525 said:

It it amazing to me how high some teams are on Tyrell Williams. 

I love Tyrell, but he is way to inconsistent to be a number one. For his sake, I hope the Indy rumors are true. 

I like him to come to Tennessee to be the #2 to Davis although I hate his rumored price tag.

55 minutes ago, game3525 said:

It it amazing to me how high some teams are on Tyrell Williams. 

I love Tyrell, but he is way to inconsistent to be a number one. For his sake, I hope the Indy rumors are true. 

Like, I saw the Cleveland links and I was thinking to myself, "But they already have a shorter, younger version of House Tyrell on their roster in Antonio Callaway."

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I have to imagine that Falcons Twitter was a sight to see for about 37 minutes.

Yeah I bet it was, I was very curious what he was referencing. These days you have to always assume the worst... well if you a 49er fan at least. I still get queazy when I get a team stream update that starts with '49er LB _______', because I've become so accustomed to seeing that blank filled with 'Aldon Smith charged with' or 'Rueben Foster charged with'. 

6 hours ago, The LBC said:

Like, I saw the Cleveland links and I was thinking to myself, "But they already have a shorter, younger version of House Tyrell on their roster in Antonio Callaway."

To be fair though, Tyrell lit up Cleveland last year and that might be only game tape the Browns watched this off season. 

I like him to come to Tennessee to be the #2 to Davis although I hate his rumored price tag.

Yeah, he will be fine if he can go to a team as a number two. But teams thinking he should be a number one are crazy IMO. He is just way too inconsistent as a route runner and even though he has gotten better at making contest catches, it is still not a strength in his game. 

6 hours ago, The LBC said:

Maybe they want two deep threats to pair with Landry and Njoku?

Archived