2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

So Bell to the Ravens?

Not sure how much I trust that guy but that's certainly what he's insinuating.

I just don't see how we have the $ to outbid teams like the Jets/Colts/Raiders unless sticking it to Pittsburgh twice a year is worth taking a few million less to him.

Which I have my doubts about but i guess we will see soon enough.

6 hours ago, SBLIII said:

We are only a few hours away from the start of the madness. Rumor is that the Jets will be very aggressive in their pursuit of Flowers and Barr.

I hope you guys get Flowers so the Lions do not. It looks like it is down to Jets and Lions for Barr and I think Barr is Lions #1 target. I am not sure why the Jets just wouldnt sign Flowers and draft Josh Allen #3? Seems like better use of their money.

1 minute ago, BZski said:

I hope you guys get Flowers so the Lions do not. It looks like it is down to Jets and Lions for Barr and I think Barr is Lions #1 target. I am not sure why the Jets just wouldnt sign Flowers and draft Josh Allen #3? Seems like better use of their money.

Don't know if Allen will be there at 3. Very possible that Bosa goes 1 and the 49ers take Allen at 2 if they are stuck there. Just can't count on him being there. Plus, I think the Jets really want to move down more than anything. 

Just now, Forge said:

Don't know if Allen will be there at 3. Very possible that Bosa goes 1 and the 49ers take Allen at 2 if they are stuck there. Just can't count on him being there. Plus, I think the Jets really want to move down more than anything. 

I would be willing to bet the top 2 picks are Kyler Murray and Bosa. I guess maybe Allen goes over Bosa but I doubt it.

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is it just me, or would that seem like a bizarre fit with Lamar Jackson? Or quite frankly, a really bad fit? 

It would be a terrible fit for numerous reasons:

1. Bell isn't a downhill runner

2. Bell wants to be massively overpaid with a lot of guarantees

3. We have so many other needs.

Archived